• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • markiemark

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 21, 2011
    Liberty, IN
    I have a ballistic advantage 5inch barrel thats been reliable/accurate. It is around $100 right now on there website.

Ive heard good things about Spinta Precision 9mm barrels too but no personal experience. They seem to have one in stock for around $80 checking the website.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I have a Spinta Precision barrel and BCG. Works just fine. Back in the day folks had issues with BA 9mm barrels because of the feed ramp geometry on the barrel extension. I don't know if that's still a thing.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    I have a BNIB Faxon barrel, only to find out it has 1/2x36 thread a year after I bought it.

KcTaLO9.jpg

G19G26

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    I have a Spinta Precision barrel and BCG. Works just fine. Back in the day folks had issues with BA 9mm barrels because of the feed ramp geometry on the barrel extension. I don't know if that's still a thing.
    My 10" BA 9mm barrel wouldn't cycle hollow points until I installed a Taccom feed ramp in upper. I spoke to BA a few months ago to see if they had corrected, but they hadn't.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    My 10" BA 9mm barrel wouldn't cycle hollow points until I installed a Taccom feed ramp in upper. I spoke to BA a few months ago to see if they had corrected, but they hadn't.
    I remember guys sending their BA barrels to Macon Armory and Foxtrot to have the barrel extension/throat re-profiled. But like I said, that's been at least 3 years ago. I don't visit the 9mm AR forums anymore since putting mine together. I remember they used to be tedious. Feed ramp geometry, BCG and buffer weight was crucial to get them to run properly

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I remember guys sending their BA barrels to Macon Armory and Foxtrot to have the barrel extension/throat re-profiled. But like I said, that's been at least 3 years ago. I don't visit the 9mm AR forums anymore since putting mine together. I remember they used to be tedious. Feed ramp geometry, BCG and buffer weight was crucial to get them to run properly
    THIS. A buddy had weird extraction issues. Turns out the company shipped a 9mm carbine with a 223 buffer installed. Oops. Once he called it to their attention they quickly shipped him a proper buffer.

Top Bottom