• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Oof. I'm skeptical that it works or is a nuke. Could as easily be a mockup. I mean, they could still put F-14s on a flightline, but getting them operational is a whole different thing.

Probably going to be a test, if anything. They could launch it south and get a good idea of its operational capability and keep it in Iranian airspace. Hopefully.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Thank goodness the Israelis still give zero ****s about the reactions of other countries to their own unilateral action. Let's see some bombing.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Why are you guys so upset about this weather probe the Iranians are set to launch? It contains multiple scientific research instruments and will have the benefit of cloud seeding for their arid environment.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I wonder what OS their PLCs use (and used for the machines to make the parts).

They probably had a *coff* robust *coff* QC program the last couple years....

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Maybe they believe if they have modern arms, they will be less likely to have their government toppled by external forces, later becoming an ISIS paradise. (Like Iraq.)

An armed society is a polite society. Right?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Would Daesh be an external force or an internal force in Iran? Genuinely curious about INGO thoughts on it. Personally, I see that more as an internal force.

I know that's not the OP topic or even something referenced directly, but rambone's post prompted me to consider the question.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Why are you guys so upset about this weather probe the Iranians are set to launch? It contains multiple scientific research instruments and will have the benefit of cloud seeding for their arid environment.

While I know you're being sarcastic, your point has merit. I wish someone would explain to me why Iran is such a big threat.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    They will nuke Israel?

I am certain that the missle is filled with geld for Chanukah 2015. Can never get an early enough start on Chanukah.

More than likely jello. Who builds a launch ready "nuke" without testing its yield, or range of the rocket first? Even ​North Korea did that, and it's not like you can hide the seismic event of an underground atomic explosion without raising a few eyebrows.

Top Bottom