• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    Hi all - haven't been on in awhile but life sort of got in the way....looking for some 9mm ammo for training\quals for my upcoming reserve officer class. As reasonable as possible - reserves have to buy a lot of their own gear in this town and I'm gonna be out a pretty penny as is. Not looking for a giveaway, but a reasonable price per round would really be appreciated by a future LEO.

Thanks for lookin'...

~Josh

joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    As recommended - I wanted to add that it can be any hardball ammo - 115gr, 124, etc. Steel cased is fine as well. I might have something worked out with a very generous member but keep me in mind if you have any surplus that you don't need...I'll pick up what I can get at this point. I'll be working for a small department with a very limited budget so we have to supply our own ammunition for any training we want to do. There are a few training simulations scheduled for early spring so any amount that I can stock up would be put to good use.

Thanks for the responses already - it just reaffirms what I already knew. The INGO community is a great group of folks.

Regards,
    Josh

Top Bottom