• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Can you waive the 50 post rule for disabled and let us not have to pay the yearly fee? Im sure most of us on disability would be lucky to purchase 1 item in our price range.
    Time for KellyinAvon's Greatest Hits:

OK, where to begin...

50 quality posts are required for access to the classifieds. Site Supporter status bypasses this, but the vetting process of being an active member here is why many choose to use the classifieds here.

INGO is a discussion forum with a classifieds section. We are not Armslist or Gunbroker. We are more like a big dysfunctional family than anything, but it's OUR big dysfunctional family.

In my signature line (along with the links to the site and classifieds rules) you'll see "come for the classifieds, stay for the discussion." That sums up a lot about INGO.

Also we are different from most places on the Interwebz since we quite often know each other in the realz. We have shot together, eaten together, and cried together when we lost more friends than I can count.

Like I said: come for the classifieds, stay for the discussion.

JayKay75

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2022
    Michigan City
    Time for KellyinAvon's Greatest Hits:

OK, where to begin...

50 quality posts are required for access to the classifieds. Site Supporter status bypasses this, but the vetting process of being an active member here is why many choose to use the classifieds here.

INGO is a discussion forum with a classifieds section. We are not Armslist or Gunbroker. We are more like a big dysfunctional family than anything, but it's OUR big dysfunctional family.

In my signature line (along with the links to the site and classifieds rules) you'll see "come for the classifieds, stay for the discussion." That sums up a lot about INGO.

Also we are different from most places on the Interwebz since we quite often know each other in the realz. We have shot together, eaten together, and cried together when we lost more friends than I can count.

Like I said: come for the classifieds, stay for the discussion.
    And you cant have a dysfunctional family without that sarcastic cousin, or uncle, or brother adding a little comment to make you wonder if hes out of his mind or just pulling your leg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Can you waive the 50 post rule for disabled and let us not have to pay the yearly fee? Im sure most of us on disability would be lucky to purchase 1 item in our price range.
    Not to sound rude, but If you cant afford $20/year ($1.60/month), buying guns is probably not a wise budgetary decision.

$20/year is too much but a $200+ gun or other non-necessity hobby item is A-OK? Might want to rethink your budgetary priorities.

EDIT: and if someone is on disability, they probably have lots of time to craft 50 quality posts and gain access to the classifieds for free. Its not hard. It could easily be done in under a week without trying. Probably only a couple days if you dont have a pesky thing like a job to get in the way of INGO-ing.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And you cant have a dysfunctional family without that sarcastic cousin, or uncle, or brother adding a little comment to make you wonder if hes out of his mind or just pulling your leg
    Spoken by somebody who doesnt realize how many butthurt idiots staff has to deal with that just wants a free ride to buy and sell and are dead serious about not paying nor posting to do so.

If you only knew how un-funny that is if it was a joke.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I will PayPal you $1 if we can get 19 more members to do the same. Then you can be a Site Supporter and reap all the secret benefits .

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom