5 Terrifying Things I Learned Buying Guns on Facebook!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • prescut

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    United States
    I feel like that kid that says, I can't believe I ate the whole thing. I can't believe I read the whole thing. Pretty directly anti-gun with the red flag comments like the description of scratches on a shotgun and what belches out. I don't think even Californians could be blinded by this stuff. I have never seen anything but straight up people trying to do the right thing. I know the rule about 10 10 80. 10% of any group are great. 10% of any group are bad. and 80% of any group are people that are neither. I never am sure about the percentages, but I'm pretty sure the concept is right. I just haven't seen the bad guys. On the other hand, I show my ID before they ask. I expect the same and get it. I guess I've been lucky, but shipping across state lines to a non FFL is insane. I can't imagine thinking the profit justifies the risk. But, as I have said for years working in the Justice system, we shouldn't charge these people with a crime, we should charge them with stupidity.

Lost

david890

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    Bloomington
    I guess I've been lucky, but shipping across state lines to a non FFL is insane.

IMHO, these folks are operating in the noise of the system. There are so many legit deals going on, the bad ones can go pretty much unnoticed. Also, have to keep in mind the mentality of the sellers; they might need that $400-500 or lose a home or car, and figure it's worth the risk. They're at the end of their ropes; jail might be a welcome change for awhile.

Considering how little we hear about such deals, it seems like the bad folks are getting away with it most of the time.

Top Bottom