• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Cash only. Not interested in any trades at this time.

I have 5 handguns for sale. (Possibly 6)

1. S&W 686-6. This is in Excellent condition. One of the springs has been replaced by the previous owner to one by Wilson Combat, with the original being in the WC package.
    I'm told it's the 12# spring. All I really know is this has the smoothest trigger I've ever felt in a revolver. As you can see, it comes in the factory case with all the goodies.
    $800

I actually have a matching set of these, both with the factory box and goodies. Both with the Wilson Combat springs.
    If anyone wants both... I'll take $100 off, and throw in the speed loaders, holsters, and a cowboy style gunbelt.
    $1500 for the pair.

IMG_4608.JPG

Resized 686s in gunbelt.JPG

2. SOLD Glock 19X (new unfired) This being unfired, is also in Excellent condition. It has been modified, however. It now has a Vickers Tactical extended slide stop. The original will be included. It's in the Vickers package. As you can see, it comes in the factory case with all the goodies.
    $600

IMG_4606.JPG

3. Sig P238. This is the very unique one know as the "rainbow" slide model. The colors look the the rainbow in an oil spot on your driveway. Very cool. I have carried it, and it will come with additional mags, (Sig only ships with one) and holsters... but I have never fired it. There are no carry scratches I can see, so basically... again... a bran new gun.
    $650

398304973_3520820971499704_5973408570216630684_n.jpg

4. SOLD Dan Wesson Guardian in 9mm. Again, a fine firearm in very good condition. This one I've both carried, and fired. Most accurate pistol I've ever had. I have custom grips on it, but the factory ones will come with. it comes in the factory case with all the goodies. I also have 5 additional Wilson Combat magazines that go with it.
    $1,400

IMG_4607.JPG

5. SOLD Ruger MKIII. This one is also in excellent shape, and has 2 factory magazines with it. I do not, however, have the box, or goodies.
    $400

398423657_3520835611498240_8237634997619467239_n.jpg

I'm in NWI (the Rensselaer area) I'll meet you halfway, or up to 1 hr away. (whatever is closer for me)
    Biden/Harris sticker on your vehicle is a no sale.

Last edited:

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Friday bump.

Probably the last bump for this thread.

I've has some interest in the Sig, but not a lot.
    Just know there is close to 400 rds of ammo available to the buyer if needed.

Exactly zero people have inquired about the S&W revolvers...
    I don't get that, but they are priced fairly, (IMHO) and on those there will not be any discounts.
    Either one (or both) will sell, or I'll keep them for later.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom