• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Nothing bad to say, only good since I own three of them. Where they really shine is when I wear sweat pant or shorts or any loose fitting Dockers, etc. You can also wear them as a over the shoulder chest rig. Their web site does not say this, but you can if you are wearing a big enough winter coat or a loose fitting light weight jacket.

They are well made of a rubberized cloth material and are molded to fit specific handguns or similiar handguns. Don't ask me how they do it, but they are very cool, both figurally and litterally.

I think the price is right and right now the turnaround time is a little more than two weeks.

I think highly of them.

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    :yesway: +1 for the feedback! I think I will be ordering one here very shortly. I am surprised though to not see any other responses. It seems like not a lot of people have heard of it, maybe.

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    I've been using mine daily for ~2 1/2 months. I can say I'm ready to try something else. I'll PM you some info in case you don't recheck this thread.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    They just became INGO Advertisers yesterday so perhaps they will be along to help with any questions.

Top Bottom