• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tryin'

Victimized
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    IF it staves things off for the claimed two years. In reality, it won't last that long. I dunno guys, I can't even wrap my head around HOW this is possible.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Every single one of these bastards who are selling out our kids grandkids and great grandkids futures needs to hang.
    You, sir, keep too much penned in. I think I need to start an INGO ulcer prevention category for the few who obviously internalize their feelings and place themselves at risk...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Every single one of these bastards who are selling out our kids grandkids and great grandkids futures needs to hang.
    Do you realize just how far off base you are with this? Not even close to our great grand kids futures.

If you went back to the birth of Jesus and you spent a million dollars a day, you still would not have spent a trillion dollars! We owe near $30 trillion dollars. By my math just the principal would be $30 million dollars a day for over 2000 years…

Yep! Hang them all…

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The TOTAL wealth of all US billionaires comes to just a little over $4 trillion, so if you took everything from them you couldn't even feed the beast for a year (total US gov't spending in 2021 $6.82 trillion) and the debt ceiling increase doesn't even cover the 2021 deficit ($2.77 trillion)

But only the rich will pay for it. It is hard to believe people are so stupid

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    They are almost certainly guaranteeing hyper-inflation in our future. As soon as the interest rates begin to rise the cost to service the debt will absolutely explode.

I wonder how many of these worthless, lying, subversive, self-serving piles of human excrement have ever read the history of nations which have undergone episodes of hyper-inflation? I will bet none, or they would know their chances of surviving it or coming out a winner are almost zero.

Their best case scenario would be a post Soviet Russia type of event, and they can latch onto one of the oligarchs to protect them. I just don't see the U.S. going that direction, to many who still believe in the Constitution, and to many who still have the means to fight back...

I have little doubt my end of life will not be what I had hoped. I am infuriated however; with what they have done to my children's future.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    They are almost certainly guaranteeing hyper-inflation in our future. As soon as the interest rates begin to rise the cost to service the debt will absolutely explode.
    So at this point we are theoretically bankrupt as is the whole world. The only reason to keep lending the US money is to deepen the fall.

Would ANY of you loan the US government your savings?

Bugzilla

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte

I wonder how many of these worthless, lying, subversive, self-serving piles of human excrement have ever read the history of nations which have undergone episodes of hyper-inflation? I will bet none, or they would know their chances of surviving it or coming out a winner are almost zero.

Their best case scenario would be a post Soviet Russia type of event, and they can latch onto one of the oligarchs to protect them. I just don't see the U.S. going that direction, to many who still believe in the Constitution, and to many who still have the means to fight back...

I have little doubt my end of life will not be what I had hoped. I am infuriated however; with what they have done to my children's future.
    You haven’t heard of the solution? The mint is going to make a godzillion dollar coin and give it to the government to pay the debt off.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    You guys need to chill out...Personally I play a game. I try to use every dollar of stupid government money I'm getting right now on guns and ammo. This year alone I've increased my ammo stockpile by basically 2. Right after I get back from my boating trip I'm looking at bigger safes.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So at this point we are theoretically bankrupt as is the whole world. The only reason to keep lending the US money is to deepen the fall.

Would ANY of you loan the US government your savings?
    Nopes.

At this point it's about prepping for your own future or that of your family.

Top Bottom