• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eddiehelm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2018
    Marion
    What’s the going rate for 22 that you’re seeing? I just gave some to a buddy and the guy told me it’s going for .15 a round! That just seems absurd to me, glad I learned my lesson the last time and stocked up.

blacknwhite

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 6, 2016
    southwest
    I'll unload if someone is willing to pay .08 a round. More than that is just more money in the bank I guess. Ammo prices are hard to believe right now.

KARP

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2020
    Nwi
    I just bought 200 rounds at Cabelas Friday, 8.99 for a 100 round box. They would only allow you to buy 2 boxes. CCI mini mags.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    I’ve been selling some bulk packs from stash as I replace it with cci sv. I always ask 8 cents a round and sell pretty quick. To me it’s a sweet spot where I’m making enough to cover costs of cci and cheap enough people don’t mind paying it.

eddiehelm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2018
    Marion
    I’d do the same if I could find CCI. Lately I’m mostly shooting my m41 which is picky on ammo so the bulk packs I have sitting around don’t do me any good. If things get too thin I’ll shoot the 617 which still shoots minute of tin can with the cheap stuff. Guess it all depends on how things play out. Next time I hoard it’ll be the good stuff lol

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    im with you there. Always better for cci but I like bulk stuff and honesty none of my 22s are very picky. If you need some standard velocity cci let me know. I’m sure we can work something out

I’d do the same if I could find CCI. Lately I’m mostly shooting my m41 which is picky on ammo so the bulk packs I have sitting around don’t do me any good. If things get too thin I’ll shoot the 617 which still shoots minute of tin can with the cheap stuff. Guess it all depends on how things play out. Next time I hoard it’ll be the good stuff lol

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    .22 prices went up and availability went down not because of the 'rona but because 2 of my kids have decided they want to learn to shoot at the same time. :ugh:

4x4strongman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 16, 2020
    Indianapolis
    22 prices have been unreal. Shyt online is starting to hover around 18 cents a round. Gotta spam check websites all day to find decent prices, happens maybe once per week. Have yet to see any pre covid prices though

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    I do have some match ammo but I dont want to sell that. I would actually trade bulk for standard velocity or higher grade match ammo.

Oh well, I tried! Can't say that I blame you, I got rid of all my bulk stuff a while back.

10 cents a round is out there, you just have to keep an eye out for it.

https://www.cci-ammunition.com/rimfire/blazer/blazer_rimfire/4-10022.html

Repackaged bulk Federal. Not known for its accuracy or reliability. The real CCI made Blazer is actually fairly decent for cheap ammo.

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    Oh well, I tried! Can't say that I blame you, I got rid of all my bulk stuff a while back.

Repackaged bulk Federal. Not known for its accuracy or reliability. The real CCI made Blazer is actually fairly decent for cheap ammo.

I bought some CCI Blazer 22LR from Bass Pro a couple weeks ago. How can I tell if it is the real CCI made Blazer ammo?

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    I’ve been super happy with the cci blazer in the little milk carton boxes. Like 8 bucks for 200. Has been consistent and accurate. The head stamp on it says cci

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    I bought some CCI Blazer 22LR from Bass Pro a couple weeks ago. How can I tell if it is the real CCI made Blazer ammo?

If it is CCI it will have a C for a headstamp and the bullet will be almost black, Federal production may or may not have a Federal headstamp and the bullet is more of a grey color. Also the lot number on the box is formatted different than Fed, but how to read it is escaping me at the moment.

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    If it is CCI it will have a C for a headstamp and the bullet will be almost black, Federal production may or may not have a Federal headstamp and the bullet is more of a grey color. Also the lot number on the box is formatted different than Fed, but how to read it is escaping me at the moment.

Thanks for the reply John. Sounds like I have the CCI rounds. They are stamped with a C and the bullet has a black coating.

Top Bottom