• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm glad you asked! Social credit scores were started by the Chinese communists to control the population. Supports freedom? You don't get a loan. Debit card won't work to buy guns/ammo. Driving too much? Using too much electricity? Called John Kerry "Botox Lerch" on social media? All drive the score lower.

I have 5 minutes on this if it gets a hearing.
    also pssst HB 1308.. i hear it has legs. Its a good bill.
    You know, if your around that is.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    RE: HB 1084

This image was extracted from Congress' House Judiciary Committee's Jan 17th Press Release regarding banks and credit unions scouring records for an enormous range of keywords at the behest of Biden's DoJ and FBI.

https://judiciary.house.gov/media/press-releases/federal-government-flagged-transactions-using-terms-maga-and-trump-financial

This should be disturbing. It is being used by Key Bank (see red key lower right corner). Look at it in full resolution to read the MCC Codes and keywords, and it's NOT an exhaustive list. If the Financial Institutions Committee wants to see the insidiousness and weaponization of use of keywords and MCC codes, this is incontrovertible proof. Anyone with these keywords in their banking records is being labeled now by the FBI as an Extremist Domestic Terrorist, and Future "Mass Shooter" that must be stopped BEFORE committing their evil crimes. The MCC codes include "3484 Small Arms" and "3489 Ordnance and Accessories" that specifically identify weapons and ammunition purchases.

I'm glad I don't have an account with Key Bank. If I did, I'd be closing it immediately.

Key Bank Records Search Keyword INCLUSION.jpg

Attachments

• Key Bank Records Search Keyword INCLUSION.jpg
      Key Bank Records Search Keyword INCLUSION.jpg
      332.2 KB · Views: 17
    Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    RE: HB 1084

This image was extracted from Congress' House Judiciary Committee's Jan 17th Press Release regarding banks and credit unions scouring records for an enormous range of keywords at the behest of Biden's DoJ and FBI.

https://judiciary.house.gov/media/press-releases/federal-government-flagged-transactions-using-terms-maga-and-trump-financial

This should be disturbing. It is being used by Key Bank (see red key lower right corner). Look at it in full resolution to read the MCC Codes and keywords, and it's NOT an exhaustive list. If the Financial Institutions Committee wants to see the insidiousness and weaponization of use of keywords and MCC codes, this is incontrovertible proof. Anyone with these keywords in their banking records is being labeled now by the FBI as an Extremist Domestic Terrorist, and Future "Mass Shooter" that must be stopped BEFORE committing their evil crimes. The MCC codes include "3484 Small Arms" and "3489 Ordnance and Accessories" that specifically identify weapons and ammunition purchases.

I'm glad I don't have an account with Key Bank. If I did, I'd be closing it immediately.

View attachment 326998
    Thanks for the info JAL! It only took me 2 tries to get it printed. When HB 1084 comes up in a hearing in the Senate I'll be pulling this out of my folder of stuff.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Thanks for the info JAL! It only took me 2 tries to get it printed. When HB 1084 comes up in a hearing in the Senate I'll be pulling this out of my folder of stuff.
    I wish I'd had it for the hearing earlier this week. It can, however, be sent to the House Committee's Chairman and the House member that introduced and is sponsoring HB 1084.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Additional . . . read the letter in the link to get the context for that chart which was extracted from the letter. Will help with the presentation of it . . . along with the press release already linked to.

https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/evo-subsites/republicans-judiciary.house.gov/files/evo-media-document/2024-01-17-jdj-to-bishoff-re-ti-request.pdf

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Kudos to all you guys for all the effort it takes to assimilate all this information and distill it down for us as well as having the fortitude to attend all of these hearings and meetings. I’m sure it’s excruciatingly boring most of the time.

I personally wish I had what it takes to participate in activities like this. But alas, my ADD, and lack of understanding legalese preclude me from doing it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Kudos to all you guys for all the effort it takes to assimilate all this information and distill it down for us as well as having the fortitude to attend all of these hearings and meetings. I’m sure it’s excruciatingly boring most of the time.

I personally wish I had what it takes to participate in activities like this. But alas, my ADD, and lack of understanding legalese preclude me from doing it.
    Trust me, it takes no special oration skills to attend a committee meeting and say what you think of a bill. There’s plenty of red-t-shirt-clad-moms that don’t mind showing their ignorance at every meeting.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I do appreciate the "receipts" JAL. The more I read, the less happy I get.
    "I've never known bad news to improve with age."
    -- General Creighton Abrams

One of the "isms" I gathered over my 20 years in the U.S. Army -- from when he was the U.S. Army Chief of Staff.
    Knowledge == Power. Wishing I could be there for the hearings. Unfortunately I cannot travel at this time.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Is it just NSSF and NRA that are there speaking in support of the pro gun legislation and opposing the anti gun bills?

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Trust me, it takes no special oration skills to attend a committee meeting and say what you think of a bill. There’s plenty of red-t-shirt-clad-moms that don’t mind showing their ignorance at every meeting.
    GFGT testified at the marathon committee hearing for ConC in 2022. (Boomer Berman voice) I remember, because I was there!

That is so true concerning the antis. It looked more like Grannies Against Guns on Wednesday but they do show up. Destiny Wells (lost to the current Indiana Secretary of State last November, running for Attorney General) is the only red shirt wearing Mad Mom I've seen who had any public speaking skills.
    Is it just NSSF and NRA that are there speaking in support of the pro gun legislation and opposing the anti gun bills?
    Indiana State Rifle and Pistol Association had their new co-director of government affairs there. He has a distinguished grey beard ;)

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    GFGT testified at the marathon committee hearing for ConC in 2022. (Boomer Berman voice) I remember, because I was there!

That is so true concerning the antis. It looked more like Grannies Against Guns on Wednesday but they do show up. Destiny Wells (lost to the current Indiana Secretary of State last November, running for Attorney General) is the only red shirt wearing Mad Mom I've seen who had any public speaking skills.

Indiana State Rifle and Pistol Association had their new co-director of government affairs was there. He has a distinguished grey beard ;)
    NAGR was there in 2022. That was a cringe moment.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    @KellyinAvon when is our next hearing. I feel the need for another episode of........

View attachment 327181

Kibitzing Government... for us.
    I look for 1084 and 1235 to find their way to the Senate... 14/21/28 Feb. Have 3 Wednesday/Committee Days for House bills in the Senate.

Take a look at some of the committees that look really boring, AND might bring out old hippies to testify. Any committee with "environmental" in the title should be a goldmine of material.

Years ago I had a hearing in the morning, then another late afternoon. I'm sitting in the hall looking at the big monitors that showed the live feed from the hearings. Some of those are just AWFUL!!

IIRC, that was the day that after all that, me and Guy sat through the "race horses on steroids" bill to get to the gun bill. Looking at the video later it was only 17 minutes. It felt like it was at least 2 hours.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I look for 1084 and 1235 to find their way to the Senate... 14/21/28 Feb. Have 3 Wednesday/Committee Days for House bills in the Senate.

Take a look at some of the committees that look really boring, AND might bring out old hippies to testify. Any committee with "environmental" in the title should be a goldmine of material.

Years ago I had a hearing in the morning, then another late afternoon. I'm sitting in the hall looking at the big monitors that showed the live feed from the hearings. Some of those are just AWFUL!!

IIRC, that was the day that after all that, me and Guy sat through the "race horses on steroids" bill to get to the gun bill. Looking at the video later it was only 17 minutes. It felt like it was at least 2 hours.
    I don't think HB 1235 actually got a committee vote that day, the notes on the committee said hearing only

Top Bottom