• ...and so much more!
  • Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    This little dude cost me $800 crawled up under my 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland and ate the fuel pump line along with wiring to my lane departure and offroad lift system. Between these buttholes and the squirrels that chew up the wiring in my truck, I'm losing my mind. Come to find out they use peanut oil in the wiring casing or something along those lines. Why in the heck would car manufacturers do such a stupid thing?
    Soybeans used in wire sheathing now. Lost all my furnace wiring. He ad to rewire everything using the schematic on the side of the furnace.

MR.ROBOT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2023
    Plymouth, Indiana
    Soybeans used in wire sheathing now. Lost all my furnace wiring. He ad to rewire everything using the schematic on the side of the furnace.
    Yes, that's what it was. I'm not sure where I came up with peanut oil, must have been craving chic-fil-a or something. hahaha. I wish the car manufacturers would think things through a little more before using a rodents food source to tie together the electrical wiring in our vehicles.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Yes, that's what it was. I'm not sure where I came up with peanut oil, must have been craving chic-fil-a or something. hahaha. I wish the car manufacturers would think things through a little more before using a rodents food source to tie together the electrical wiring in our vehicles.

Pretty sure wire/cabling companies are being scrutinized by EPA & such for using polluting chemicals. They're just trying to find alternative materials to appease the regulators.

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy

I think that's what they call planned obsolescence, or something like that

duanewade

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2019
    Columbia City
    Been too busy lately but this one was out in the bean stubble across the road. Had to use sticks to steady the rifle as the wind is blowing pretty good. Walked off 80 paces. Had another one in the field but it disappeared in a hole before I could load another round. As long as the temps are above 45° during the afternoon they'll be out fattening up fir winter.

20231102_170053.jpg

Top Bottom