• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dchuck

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    Walkerton
    Didn't see anything new on the last few pages but searched and saw Bohacek is back to being a cuck.

I guarantee he'd certainly rally for votes at a Pol-town/LaPorte euchre tournament but he'd certainly be too frightened to do the same after dark outside of the Blue Chip.

That schmuck wanted to berate me on FB last year when he choked on the blue knob. He never responded to emails but once there was a few pals jumping in on FB he started quoting the LEOs who were lobbying against.

Sad.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Rand Paul made one of his first campaign stops, if not his announcement for his run for office at the Knob Creek shoot.

Don't always 100% agree with him, but that was a good start.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Didn't see anything new on the last few pages but searched and saw Bohacek is back to being a cuck.

I guarantee he'd certainly rally for votes at a Pol-town/LaPorte euchre tournament but he'd certainly be too frightened to do the same after dark outside of the Blue Chip.

That schmuck wanted to berate me on FB last year when he choked on the blue knob. He never responded to emails but once there was a few pals jumping in on FB he started quoting the LEOs who were lobbying against.

Sad.
    He won't respond to me either.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    They`ve allowed this discussion to be turned into what the **** police want and care about, instead of what the United States Constitution says.
    I`m not unconcerned with the safety and well being of law enforcement, but but I`m ultimately concerned with what the Constitution says, and the God-given RIGHTS the Constitution enumerates.
    Doug Carter is clearly just one more stupid ************, Gestapo son-of-a-bitch, who believes YOU, the law-abiding people in Indiana, aren`t to be trusted with your rights. **** all of them.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I wonder what the founders would think of what became of their country when there are now places where the politicians can carry and the citizenry can't.
    The Founders would slap out mouths for being cowards and letting this ******** to happen. Doug Carter, right this ****ing moment, is comparing YOU to the criminal scum prowling the streets. **** him.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Did the ISP Superintendent just say that we are all guilty until proven innocent?

He definitely just said that he is disappointed in the legislative process because there's a bill that he dislikes. This is disturbing.

Now attacking them for being the more popular party? Who has stifled the Democrat state senators this evening?

**** this guy.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Did the ISP Superintendent just say that we are all guilty until proven innocent?

He definitely just said that he is disappointed in the legislative process because there's a bill that he dislikes. This is disturbing.

Now attacking them for being the more popular party? Who has stifled the Democrat state senators this evening?

**** this guy.
    Did he also suggest he did not like Pinner?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom