KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    OK I was there, I left and went to a meeting in Martinsville, I'm back home, I can't get the live video to work on any browser, WHAT IS HAPPENING??

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I'll check in the morning. I've got to bed down for the night.

At least there should be a committee vote, and we've learned pretty conclusively who are ignorant, incompetent, and /or anti-constitutionalists who neither deserve to govern or serve.

I've also learned these ignorant scum could precipitate a stroke in my case.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I will simply make this observation.

There are a bunch of clowns sitting around in a circle jerk session debating infringements upon natural rights.

Meanwhile, evil does not give one flying **** or even a rat's *** about what these clowns say or do.

I doubt these clowns realize it, but the infringements these clowns advocate for do nothing but hobble law abiding citizens while empowering those that do not give a flying **** about what they do or say.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    They literally don't care. I agree with you, but we need to have tact on this.
    THIS is exactly what tact gets us. Ignorant, arrogant ***holes who talk down to us about what our constitutional rights mean, when they don`t have the foggiest clue about the Constitution. Law enforcement whining about having to do their ****ing jobs, and how their concerns trump our God given rights. Tyranny is steadfast in Indiana. **** holcumb. **** Doug Carter, and **** anyone else who takes issue with this post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I have skipped pages 31-47 of the discussion at this point, but will go back to read. This is a committee of 11, 8 of whom are titularly Republican, and proof positive that that (R) at the end of a name is not evidence that someone is on our side. Senator Brown may as well change hers to a (D). I'm not sure about Sen. Bohacek. Senators Buck, Freeman, Young, Koch, and Glick seem to be staunchly pro-2A, and the three actual Ds should be charged with impersonating an intelligent human being. I'm not sure what the penalty for that should be, but at a minimum, expulsion from the General Assembly.

I think that Taylor made clear that he wants to kill private sales. Thankfully, that amendment failed.

Supt. Carter raised a suggestion that a "provisional" license be instituted... It removes the "have to ask permission" process,but still tells gov't who has guns. Very sneaky. Very devious.

Looking for this to pass.... Just hope they don't turn it into something that Rep. Smaltz has to withdraw to keep from being poison-pilled a la FOPA and the Hughes Amendment

More to come.
    Blessings,
    Bill

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    THIS is exactly what tact gets us. Ignorant, arrogant assholes who talk down to us about what our constitutional rights mean, when they don`t have the foggiest clue about the Constitution. Law enforcement whining about having to do their ****ing jobs, and how their concerns trump our God given rights. Tyranny is steadfast in Indiana. **** holcumb. **** Doug Carter, and **** anyone else who takes issue with this post.
    Sounds like a good reason to run against anyone so willing to spit on the Constitution.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom