• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Staff shoots in the morning. Steve, Matt, Gary and the organization crew have things in hand and it looks to be a very solid match. Some stages will require a Front Sight and one will require some memory. With any luck Jake will shoot the Chrono on Friday so that I cannot shoot it on Saturday or Sunday.

Luck.. Hell I am planning on it..

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Staff shoots in the morning. Steve, Matt, Gary and the organization crew have things in hand and it looks to be a very solid match. Some stages will require a Front Sight and one will require some memory. With any luck Jake will shoot the Chrono on Friday so that I cannot shoot it on Saturday or Sunday.

Looks like a well balanced match some hoser stages and long shots and tight shots.
    The memory stage is going to be interesting.
    Hint: 32 rounds and more no shoot targets than shoot targets. :):

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Funny the Match book does not show any NO SHOOTS!!!

You know that the picture has no binding powers at WVPPS. I have always been a loose constructionist when it comes to individual power and rights. There was a lot of talk about too much hoser on Thursday. Stage 2 is not a hoser stage.

sdtech58

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 25, 2014
    Z'ville
    Had a lot of fun yesterday for my first Level II match. Some very fun and challenging stages. Need a lot more experience and practice to get where I want to be, but shot okay except for stage 2 and missing my reload on stage 9...

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    Thank you to the organizers, staff and assorted uncredited worker drones! It was a fun match even though Stage 2 (our last of the day) chewed me up. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The stages were interesting. The water jugs were a necessity and appreciated.

CAMO66

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Effingham, IL.
    Great match and great squad.(#25) Thanks to all the R.O.'s and the match staff. You all put on an excellent match this year. Looks like 2nd place L10 again.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Great match and great squad.(#25) Thanks to all the R.O.'s and the match staff. You all put on an excellent match this year. Looks like 2nd place L10 again.
    You could have been Indiana Champion if you did not live behind the Iron Curtain.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Steve did a great job with this match. He put together a great crew and organized a very good match. It ran really smooth. The staff that worked had a very good chance of winning a gun. The shooters received a good match for their entry fee. It was nice working the match and being dead tired and exhausted when it was all said and done. I have shot a ton of matches in other states, and what gets put on the ground in this state stands out and this match was no exception.

Thanks to everyone who worked.

Redbeard77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Jennings
    This was a really good match. Thanks to everyone who helped put it on. If I only would have remembered to ask for my match shirt before I left. :(

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    Thanks to everyone who came out. And a huge thank you to the great staff that made this match happen. Had a lot of fun and I hope you all did too. See you all on the range soon.

ArmyADub

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2015
    Greenwood
    What a great match! And a great mix and test of shooting. My squad commented on how it had a great mix of all kinds of tests of practical shooting. I didn't know anyone on my squad at the beginning of the day but made friends throughout the course of the match. Truly blessed scene we have here.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Great job to Steve, Matt, Chaney and the WVPPS Crew for taking on hosting and putting on the Indiana Section Match this year.
    It is no small task to on the role of Match Director and get a match like this on the ground. It takes a very dedicated group of people and Indiana has been extremely fortunate that we have had that not just this year, but for the last several years.
    Everyone I spoke with about the match said that they really had a great time, thought that the stages were very good, fun and challenging. There were lots of remarks about how great the range looked after all the changes. There was also lots of compliments that I had heard about the great staff and RO's as well. The Indiana Match has always had a great reputation and one of those must shoot matches for many people. That tradition carried on with this match.
    Got some pictures here 2016 USPSA Indiana Section Slideshow by jakemartens1 | Photobucket

Great job!!!

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Big thanks to Steve, Jan, Matt, Coach, Gary and everyone for their hard work in getting the match ready and running it. Nice to see people I don't see much except at the big matches. Also a shame not to see more of the new RO's there helping, it's always the same people that bust their butt to put on these level 2 and up matches. Big thanks to all the sponsors that supported the match.

I wish I had brought my front sight and some level of skill..lol..this one kicked my butt.

Top Bottom