• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I have talked with VUPDblue and we are going to set up a build party at MCF&G.

We are going to go ahead and plan this thing for Sunday, October 18th 2009 at 2:00 pm. The location of this is going to be the Marion County Fish and Game association. The club is located just outside Speedway, IN on Crawfordsville road. Check out the website (Marion County Fish and Game Association, Indianapolis, Indiana) for directions.

Now for the rules. There are only 2 rules. The first is that there is to be NO AMMUNITION in the clubhouse during this build. This is a safety issue, as well as an adherence to MCFG range rules. With the exception of .22lr and pistol calibers, AR rifle chamberings are not acceptable calibers to be fired on MCFG property. The second rule is simply to have fun!

If you guys have any questions, please ask.

Please post here if you are planning on attending, and post what tools you can bring, if you are going to be building, or if you are just going to watch and learn.

I will have parts kits, grips and Magpul stocks available for purchase for the build. Will post special pricing for parts at a later date.

Attendees

Cwood
    shooter521
    VUPDblue
    esrice
    lovemywoods
    Kr_Treefrog2
    wally05
    akaindy
    bwframe
    ARdysfunction
    pjcalla
    ZbornacSVT
    dubsac with Father
    Indybeer
    bigcraig
    angelfire
    oldcoyotedream
    Scutter01
    Kedie
    renegade
    Ghostofwinter
    USMC_0311
    glock34
    Andyccw
    Fenway
    figley
    target64

I have made a list of pricing for parts here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo.../53928-2009_ar_build_specials.html#post588458

I also need to add a third rule - if lovemywoods shows up, he has to bring cookies. He did it once, now it's a tradition.
    biggrin.gif

(Added for Shooter521)

Last edited by a moderator:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    IN pending my schedule from the shop. Should be GTG though.

Will bring a full complement of assembly/armorer's tools, except for a vise, and will be building a lower.

I also need to add a third rule - if lovemywoods shows up, he has to bring cookies. He did it once, now it's a tradition. :D

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    IN.

I will be bringing:

• 1 lower + parts kit
    • lovemywoods (I'll talk him into it)
    • 1 lower + parts kit + stock assembly
    • Cookies (again, I'll talk him into it)

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Haha, I do have the lower now on order (just now), it should be here on time. How much for the kit? ;) You are making it to easy for me to spend money... I'll give my wife your shop's number. lol Put me down as for sure.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    i can let you guys use my portable vise, and reciever blocks, i will not be there however though, i will be heading to ohio for early muzzleloader season.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I'm IN!!

Wife and daughter will be out of state and I have temporary executive decision making powers.

If I can get my hands on some more parts I will want some help with my first build. All I have at the moment is my barrel as it was the 'hard part' for my build. Anyone have any strong feelings/recommendations for my Grendel build? Barrel is a 28" Satern bull.

Indybeer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Danville
    I'm tentativly in...depends on work that week.

I have my lower and the 24" varmint kit I have on order is suppose to be here by them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom