• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marcweid

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Avon, IN
    That is just stupid. I don't see any logic there at all. I do wonder what that collection would cost in normal times. It would be cool to have but not for 1000+ each.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Over $1000 for each though, good lord. I paid half that for mine lol. And it had mods!

That has to be about the going rate for a new one though, right? I saw some (well) used Gen 3 Glock 26 and 27s (not OD or anything else fancy) for $650. That was with no holster, extra magazines, or even a high five to make you feel better about spending too much.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    If you guys can enlighten me about this love for Glock, what is it that makes it a popular gun besides it's reliability? I couldn't stand it's ergonomics and grip angle, not to mention the finger grooves.

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    If you guys can enlighten me about this love for Glock, what is it that makes it a popular gun besides it's reliability? I couldn't stand it's ergonomics and grip angle, not to mention the finger grooves.

It fits, simply. There is a reason LE adopted it. They are decently priced, and reliable as well as lightweight . People have been known to abuse them and not clean them for awhile and they still work like a machine. They are simple to field strip, and the aftermarket is pretty huge. Now don't get me wrong, I love 1911's as well as other guns, but the Glock is proven , true, lightweight, and widely known. It's a household name. Then you have the urban following, like Crown vic cop cars, the gangstas gotta have what the popo has lmao.

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    20k for glocks..... I think not. I'd give him about 10k being that's
    What they are worth even in all the crazy times. I'd NEVER pay that
    For a glock or several blocks for that matter.

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    If you do the math it is $1315.79 for each gun. I was thinking more like $600 each. May be even $650. That would have been a total of $12350 for all 19 guns. I would not say that they were high. I would say they are blue sky high. They may be worth that price in about 100 years.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    It fits, simply. There is a reason LE adopted it. They are decently priced, and reliable as well as lightweight . People have been known to abuse them and not clean them for awhile and they still work like a machine. They are simple to field strip, and the aftermarket is pretty huge. Now don't get me wrong, I love 1911's as well as other guns, but the Glock is proven , true, lightweight, and widely known. It's a household name. Then you have the urban following, like Crown vic cop cars, the gangstas gotta have what the popo has lmao.

I just don't see anything that makes it better then the M&Ps.

Top Bottom