• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    This is very sad. I wish I had more words.

I can understand the sentiment. One could muse on the fact that it is tragic that someone felt the need to end his own and someone else's corporeal existence in such a way, wonder what would drive a person to do so, and so on, but in the end we are left with a tragedy which makes a person feel sympathy for the survivors, the one murdered prior to the suicide, and for the tortured soul who would feel the need to do such a thing. All said and done, you feel what you feel, but there really is not much a person can say of constructive value. Just count yourself a decent person for feeling what you feel.

scott delaney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 25, 2009
    while tragic in its own right, things like this happen everyday. we some how believe that the ones who serve and protect us are immune to such. the fact is stress of the world we live in affects people in different way, some just cant seem to handle it and it leads to decisions shock the public. with that said I will say a prayer for the families, friends and co-workers

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I can understand the sentiment. One could muse on the fact that it is tragic that someone felt the need to end his own and someone else's corporeal existence in such a way, wonder what would drive a person to do so, and so on, but in the end we are left with a tragedy which makes a person feel sympathy for the survivors, the one murdered prior to the suicide, and for the tortured soul who would feel the need to do such a thing. All said and done, you feel what you feel, but there really is not much a person can say of constructive value. Just count yourself a decent person for feeling what you feel.

I didn't want to go into detail, because ultimately it is irrelevant of the fact that two people have died.
    But I am working on a mural for IMPD fallen officers. This puts a little more strain on that job. again... irrelevant. I tried a bunch of ways to articulate it in that initial post... none succeeded.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I sit here reading about this horrible thing. I read the responses from many of you and try as I may I am just with out words. The sadness of this is beyond measure.

Prayers and positive thoughts to those family and friends who will be effected directly by this.

Top Bottom