Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    From the land of the 13 license plate.

(Understatement of the year.)
    Recorded statements by Bell to police after the incident include her saying, “I’m not denying that I said something or egged it on… because I drink… I mean I fully acknowledge that I drink and get mouthy, and I’m fiery and I’m feisty.”

(A Sheriff candidate in Hendricks County got 798 votes a week after getting a DUI so I can't say much.)
    Bell was still on the Republican party primary ballot, however, and earned 191 votes.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Um....I respectfully decline.
    Come on BR... you know you want to be slapped around a little... :lmfao:

Woohoo!!! Ride 'em cowboy!!!
    Recorded statements by Bell to police after the incident include her saying, “I’m not denying that I said something or egged it on… because I drink… I mean I fully acknowledge that I drink and get mouthy, and I’m fiery and I’m feisty.”

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Come on BR... you know you want to be slapped around a little... :lmfao:

Woohoo!!! Ride 'em cowboy!!!

IMG_0618.JPG

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Yeah you are gonna be “fiery and feisty” after eating White Castle at 0300 While drunk!

I have hung out with women that like to start $#*( and then want people to take up for them.
    I call them psychos they are normally higher on the hotness matrix than that corn fed breeder.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    From the land of the 13 license plate.

(Understatement of the year.)

(A Sheriff candidate in Hendricks County got 798 votes a week after getting a DUI so I can't say much.)
    Bell was still on the Republican party primary ballot, however, and earned 191 votes.
    I'm trying to figure out the many signs I still saw out for him, after his DUI arrest.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'm trying to figure out the many signs I still saw out for him, after his DUI arrest.
    There was a big one down by the roundabout just north of the bridge over the railroad tracks on Avon Avenue. I figured it was a family member

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Yeah you are gonna be “fiery and feisty” after eating White Castle at 0300 While drunk!

I have hung out with women that like to start $#*( and then want people to take up for them.
    I call them psychos they are normally higher on the hotness matrix than that corn fed breeder.
    It sounds like she'll take care of it herself. She went one on one, not like the two male judges.

Bell then reportedly got into a physical confrontation with Alfredo Vazquez, one of the two men the judges were in an altercation with. The two other judges reportedly were fighting with the second man, Brandon Kaiser, who ended up pulling out a gun and shooting Judge Andrew Adams and Judge Bradly Jacobs.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    It sounds like she'll take care of it herself. She went one on one, not like the two male judges.

Bell then reportedly got into a physical confrontation with Alfredo Vazquez, one of the two men the judges were in an altercation with. The two other judges reportedly were fighting with the second man, Brandon Kaiser, who ended up pulling out a gun and shooting Judge Andrew Adams and Judge Bradly Jacobs.
    "Get behind me guys"... "I'll take care of these wimps"... game on!!!

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    OK, so “play on the other sites” has been disabled by the video owner, but WRTV got the security camera footage of the infamous ”Judges Gone Wild” At the Indianapolis white castle a couple years ago.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I never realize until I just now read a past article but there was a fourth judge on scene. He was a Clark County magistrate who had luck enough or brains enough to go into the white castle before all this kicked off. I wonder if he’s the tall guy in shorts running around in the video? I wondered who would be foll enough to come out and get involved in that.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I never realize until I just now read a past article but there was a fourth judge on scene. He was a Clark County magistrate who had luck enough or brains enough to go into the white castle before all this kicked off. I wonder if he’s the tall guy in shorts running around in the video? I wondered who would be foll enough to come out and get involved in that.

So, the one time in the history of mankind going INTO A WHITE CASTLE was a good idea?

Top Bottom