Please reply by conversation.

Don

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Greenfield
    I have my glock 30 with round count of 150 and my g19 with round count under 300. Both come with don hume holsters and polished feed ramps and the glock clamshell boxes.

I bought the 30 non SF brand new in october 2007 had the meprolight nightsights installed the same month. two of the g30 mags have pierce extensions on them, I have one of the stock plates and one I tried stippling and goofed it all up. I have 9 g21 13 round mags and 3 g30 mags that come in the package price. I will not sell the mags unless the buyer don't want them. If they decline the extra mags I will sell em for $20/ea. Only a little bit of wear on the slide stop as it was carried alot.

For the g30 with 12 mags, 1 don hume holster and spare mag carrier and a homemade leather holster I want $750. I may flex a lil on the price.

As for the g19 I bought it used off another ingo member years ago it was duracoated army man green so I sand blasted the frame and dyed it black again. It is now a flat black and not shiny like a stock glock. It is also equipped with tru glo TFO night sights. This one comes with 2 mags as I am keeping my other 9mm glock stuff so nothing fancy like the g21 deal. Also comes with a tan don hume iwb holster. Asking $500 for the 19, again I may flex a little on the price.

I also have two glock 26 mags with pierce extensions, 20/ea or trade straight up for g17 mags.

I am located in Greenfield, buy em both and I'll knock $$ off. All I wanna see when we meet up is a Dl and CCW permit if you have it just to see that your a indiana resident.

Text is the fastest way to get ahold of me, three one seven nine zero three nine four nine four. PM on here works too.

Let me know what you got to trade, the worst I can say is no, so please don't get offended. No shotguns, no .22s.

Click on pics for larger version...

Thanks for looking,
    Don

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom