• ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I've dealt with this guy a few times. He ended up getting arrested by another officer on another district. He's not a nice person.

https://www.youtube.com/@wandamise8351/videos
    “I directed my self to where I need to be. What makes you think I would get out here and do this and not know what I’m doing?”

What a complete waste of your time and our money. Dude lives in some kind of make believe fairy land.

Edit: I stopped the vid to write that^. Continued on and your calm cool demeanor is amazing.

Last edited:

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    “I directed my self to where I need to be. What makes you think I would get out here and do this and not know what I’m doing?”

What a complete waste of your time and our money. Dude lives in some kind of make believe fairy land.

Edit: I stopped the vid to write that^. Continued on and your calm cool demeanor is amazing.
    Ha, thank you.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Denny has a firmer understanding of public and private property than some attorneys.

So the argument is public vs. private property buts shifts to deadly force? Did he smell like skunkweed by chance?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I had to look APRA up. He came back the next week and hand wrote a FOIA "APRA" asking for my file and the officers with me. City provided what he asked for. No personal info of course. He was arrested Downtown post office a few weeks later. Ronald Mills Jr.
    How can you not know APRA when one of your favorite Court of Appeals cases was started with APRA?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I don't like not knowing stuff.
    I've watched auditor stuff when I represented those 2 in several counties.

When police step on their own cranks it is usually property rights. I think that is up to the Prosecuting Attorney to be more proactive.

Otherwise we have to listen to handsome geniuses educate us:

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Very impressive Denny. Thank you for your service! :ingo:

I wonder how much time and tax dollars these folks waist? Also if there isn't a PR person or the sort to refer the auditors to, as to not take personnel away from police work?

The other side of the coin is where do we find department changes made due to these "auditors"

:)

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Very impressive Denny. Thank you for your service! :ingo:

I wonder how much time and tax dollars these folks waist? Also if there isn't a PR person or the sort to refer the auditors to, as to not take personnel away from police work?

The other side of the coin is where do we find department changes made due to these "auditors"

:)
    If the auditors file legit lawsuits, I see departmental changes that way. Otherwise, not likely. As a shift supervisor, I AM the "PR" person who deals with these types of incidents. Officers will likely make first contact and MAY handle it themselves. However, a supervisor is usually called and thus I show up. I'd rather be the one who talks to them quite frankly. After 25 years in LE, there isn't much I can't talk to a citizen about. I'm less likely to take the bait than the newer officers on my shift.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    If the auditors file legit lawsuits, I see departmental changes that way. Otherwise, not likely. As a shift supervisor, I AM the "PR" person who deals with these types of incidents. Officers will likely make first contact and MAY handle it themselves. However, a supervisor is usually called and thus I show up. I'd rather be the one who talks to them quite frankly. After 25 years in LE, there isn't much I can't talk to a citizen about. I'm less likely to take the bait than the newer officers on my shift.

I was getting the popcorn ready when the female officer put on her gloves.

:boxing:

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    I used to watch a channel called "Audit the Audit". They wouldn't do audits themselves, but rather review citizen/police interactions both good and bad. I also like how they give out the specific relevant law and case precedents as they review the situation. One of their narrators on their older videos has a voice that almost sounds like a robo-voice, and it makes me want to smack my head against the desk because of how lifeless it sounds. They do tend to slightly be in favor for the citizen side, but definitely not all the time.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    B.S. intimidation tactic. Some cops do not realize that they more spun up they get the better it is for the auditor.

Officer Friendly kills views.
    She thought I was about to arrest him, that is why the gloves went on. The newer officers do not like grabbing people with bare hands. Remember, they came into this profession during COVID where touching people without gloves was a nono.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    She thought I was about to arrest him, that is why the gloves went on. The newer officers do not like grabbing people with bare hands. Remember, they came into this profession during COVID where touching people without gloves was a nono.

Having had numerous friends in security get bit on the hand, it also makes a lot of sense for that purpose.

Nothing on earth is more terrifying than a drug addict drawing blood with a bite. Maybe needles. Getting shot isn't a death sentence in a lot of cases.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Some/Most/Many( :dunno: : ) of these guys make me grind my teeth.

But Some/Most/Many( :dunno: : ) of officers have the same effect.

Apparently, I'm supposed to "pick a side".
    And I don't want to.

There are bad/idiot officers
    There are bad/idiot citizens.

If I say an "auditor is F'd", oh no, I'm a holster sniffer
    If I say an officer F'd up, then oh no it's... what's the term? ACAB or something like that.
    Heck.
    I thought I was neither.
    Just shows how much I know.

I just want to find a tropical island.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    We've got one of these fellows here in Winchester. He started out ok, but many people in local government reacted poorly, even arrogantly, to him. They even had him arrested on a bogus charge, right under the courthouse cameras. He's "spun up" himself in response to this. He's not always very nice to them anymore.
    One disturbing effect was a short clip where a retired former sheriff has trouble containing himself. He really wanted to give the auditor a good old fashioned ass whooping. This man has always been one of the nicest, most well mannered people I've ever met. I'm left wondering what was said before the clip I saw that would rile him up so.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Some/Most/Many( :dunno: : ) of these guys make me grind my teeth.

But Some/Most/Many( :dunno: : ) of officers have the same effect.

Apparently, I'm supposed to "pick a side".
    And I don't want to.

There are bad/idiot officers
    There are bad/idiot citizens.

If I say an "auditor is F'd", oh no, I'm a holster sniffer
    If I say an officer F'd up, then oh no it's... what's the term? ACAB or something like that.
    Heck.
    I thought I was neither.
    Just shows how much I know.

I just want to find a tropical island.
    There are no sides to pick. Nor should there be, that is the issue. Police are humans and prone to human failings. We are not devils nor saints. We just want a fair shake like everyone else.

Top Bottom