• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    So I went on this FB reels rabbit trail of videos.

It’s the guys that call themselves Auditors.

Basically they go to the federal facilities, post offices, police stations etc.

Sometimes they stand on the sidewalk or easements.

They always have cameras running.

It’s usually the camera running that gets LEOs called.

They’re basically trying to create a situation to see if the cops are freedom loving Constitutionalists or Jack booted thugs.

They try to get them to not detain them and/or not try to force them to give up their ID or name.

At first, I thought these guys were over the top, just trying to bait police for clicks and viewed.

That was until I watched about 20 and realized how many times these LEOs are on a huge power trips with massive chips on their shoulders.

I’ve seen these guys assaulted and battered, arrested, handcuffed, detained for hours, all for participating in constitutionally protected activities.

Are they jerks? Many times. But SCOTUS has ruled we can be jerks to police (I wouldn’t ever talk to them the way some of these guys do personally, but it is what it is.)

Just thinking about how bad these are when most citizens don’t know their rights.

And how bad was it before every citizen had a video camera on their person 24/7?

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    They are not auditors, they are jerks, hungry for 15 minutes of fame. They go out of their way to cause concern, that the officers get sent to check out. Their smug and disrespectful verbal abuse of law enforcement is ridiculous. The LEO's have far more productive things to do than waste time with those fools. It is one thing to be unproductive, it is another thing to inhibit others productivity.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I heard of them this spring while BS'ing with one of our local Deputy Sheriff's. The DS was on desk duty at the county courthouse and one showed up taking video. He is cool and knows peoples rights and said he did have to answer several calls about the auditor. Most calls wanted something done to get rid of the auditor bu the DS explained there was nothing wrong with what the auditor was doing. DS did tell me about another auditor that did get hassled by a different local police force. Jim.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    It’s their intent I would challenge. It’s that “in your face” approach that I dislike. I feel there are much better ways to educate all parties in the First Amendment.

Reactions: Leo

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I've dealt with this guy a few times. He ended up getting arrested by another officer on another district. He's not a nice person.

https://www.youtube.com/@wandamise8351/videos
    I'd say that is putting it very mildly. I'd also say he is a complete idiot. He says he has the right to record because he's in public, but they have no right to photograph him or his plate in the same place?

And on another note, are you the Sgt Denny in one of his videos?

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I have only had brief contact with one of these auditors and was cordial. He tried baiting me but I just laughed making him laugh which showed he knew he was being a db. Not many auditors go to towns where there is only a town marshal.

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    I watch these on You Tube all the time ...............
    As mentioned , Long Island Audit ( Seanpaul Reyes ) is the most respectful and polite one that I have seen .
    He does show both sides and gives credit when deserved ................. Amagansett Press is a pretty decent one also .
    I have learned a lot by watching these ..........Most people don`t realize that there is no expectation of privacy when you are out in public and people can photo and video you without your permission .
    There are a lot of other Auditors that act pretty thuggish that give them all a bad name .

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I will say you were much more polite and professional than I probably would have been.

And what in the name of all that is holy does APRA have to do with filing a complaint?
    I had to look APRA up. He came back the next week and hand wrote a FOIA "APRA" asking for my file and the officers with me. City provided what he asked for. No personal info of course. He was arrested Downtown post office a few weeks later. Ronald Mills Jr.

Bugzilla

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    When ever I did audits, it was not on the sidewalk with a camera. It was inside reviewing procedures, records, separation of materials, etc.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I had to look APRA up. He came back the next week and hand wrote a FOIA "APRA" asking for my file and the officers with me. City provided what he asked for. No personal info of course. He was arrested Downtown post office a few weeks later. Ronald Mills Jr.
    I'm guessing that any complaints he may have filed were laughed at by the board? At least I hope so.

Top Bottom