• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    On this subject, some aspiring politician on Twitter condemned Z for killing someone "3x smaller" than himself, who was unarmed.

I called out her BS, citing that TM was 4 inches taller than Z, and his "fists" are the weapon.

She didn't address the fabrication, yet she did address me with an elipses "...", and called me a troll.

So, sidestepping BS is quite common in the world. Although, I have not kept up on your conversation with Kut, so I can't speak to it.

Well to be fair, if you didn't ask her a question and just called her out on her BS, there was nothing to answer, no question to avoid. I actually ask questions.

And I know it's very common in the world. That doesn't mean you shouldn't point it out.

His refusing to answer my questions just proves to me that he knows I'm right, and he doesn't have an answer to the questions I ask. If he were to answerhonestly he would prove himself to be a hypocrite. He knows it. I know it. Everyone on here knows it.

He says he does it "... just to annoy", but all he's really done is earn my mockery and derision.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    The Sanford PD turned out to be outstanding witnesses for GZ. Anybody else get the impression that they were happy to do it considering that the special prosecutor threw their department under the bus?

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I don't care who you are. Get jumped at night and get hit in the head before you know to defend yourself and you're going down. And btw, "resorted to using a firearm"? What are you, an anti-gun plant at work here?

He has passed off anti-gun "research" as fact, ignoring the volumes of refuting evidence and threw a tantrum when it was pointed out. So, yes, I think your observation is accurate.

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    WOW!!! Carter might have been the biggest flop witness the State has called yet! The defense turned him and the Jury just took a 45 minute class on Florida self defense law as taught in Carters class!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Internet trolls see Skype name/number on TV, spam it with calls.

This prosecution is a clown show

... and now... a damn iPhone is on the witness stand.

Un-freaking-believable.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    WOW!!! Carter might have been the biggest flop witness the State has called yet! The defense turned him and the Jury just took a 45 minute class on Florida self defense law as taught in Carters class!

Un-freaking-believable.

Not all of us can watch TV. Elaborate a little bit, please...;)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

They streamed a skype call with a witness. On that screen, you could see the phone #.

So, people watching started calling, disrupting the call, showing names of people calling in, making loud noises, etc. Entire screen spammed with incoming calls from internet trolls.

I hear the next witness will testify through interpretive dance.

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville

I am listening via internet. But in reference to my comment, the State agrued for 30 minutes this morning to allow some of Z's college text books and homework to be admitted. After a half hour the judge allowed it, which I believe then what was allowed the state to call their witness Mr. Carter. Mr. Carter was Z's college professor for a course at Seminole State College. The State wanted him as a witness to show that Z had knowledge of the law and contradict that Z did not know about Stand your ground as mentioned in his Hannity interview. However, by have this witness on the stand it opened the door for the defense to ask Mr. Carter any questions about subjects he taught in the class and the defense took that opportunity to ask him questions regarding FL self defense as he taught in class for around 45 minutes. If the jury didn't fully understand Florida self defense law before, they know now. Even the fact that by Florida self defense the if Z started the fight and then TM took overcame Z, making TM the aggressor at that point, then Z could justifiably shoot TM in self defense. It really took the question about who started it off the table, as that doesn't matter by FL law.

PS. This was my impression of the testimony given.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Witness is now testifying that a "single-action firearm" being carried is "Dangerous".

She is now speaking out of her ass.

I will gladly pay gun-buy-back prices to the owners of Wilson, Les Baer, Nighthawk, etc, 1911 pistols who are now afraid to carry these "dangerous" weapons. Just PM me.

teknickle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    God's Country

Un-freaking-believable.
    Prosecurtion: Siri, is the defendant guilty?
    Siri: No. Although I am just a phone, anyone can see that this trial is a sham.
    Prosecution: Siri, what is your favorite color?
    Siri: I do have a favorite color.
    Prosecution: racist.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I will gladly pay gun-buy-back prices to the owners of Wilson, Les Baer, Nighthawk, etc, 1911 pistols who are now afraid to carry these "dangerous" weapons. Just PM me.

I caught part of that line of questioning. You aren't allowed Single Action SA pistols with no thumb safety, so the above would be okay I guess.

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    I guess the people who say that you shouldn't modify your firearm in any way were right. Clearly the prosecution made it a point to go after his "light" trigger pull, and this was (I'm assuming) without modification. Guess your personal defense firearm needs as heavy of a trigger pull as possible or you're screwed.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I guess the people who say that you shouldn't modify your firearm in any way were right. Clearly the prosecution made it a point to go after his "light" trigger pull, and this was (I'm assuming) without modification. Guess your personal defense firearm needs as heavy of a trigger pull as possible or you're screwed.

Imagine the questions if was carrying hand loads?

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Witness is now testifying that a "single-action firearm" being carried is "Dangerous".

She is now speaking out of her ass.

I own a PF-9. Dangerous? Yea. It's got a very LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGGGG trigger pull.

About 4 feet I think!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom