• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Aside from the fallout, I'd be fine if Chicago disappeared under a mushroom cloud.
    Nothing good has come from that city since 1871.
    May God bless Mrs. O'Leary's cow.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Media mentioning race and no one is asking, "What does race have to do with it?" :dunno: Anyway, hopefully the kid recovers and his attackers spend a very long time in jail for their crime.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Media mentioning race and no one is asking, "What does race have to do with it?" :dunno: Anyway, hopefully the kid recovers and his attackers spend a very long time in jail for their crime.

According to the report, the perpetrators mentioned race as a motivation ("that's what you get, white boy"). That's what it has to do with it, but you're being purposely obtuse, right? Where's Al Sharpton? Where's the million hoodie march? Where's the cries of revenge? Where's the feds? Where are this kids baby pictures plastered all over? Since there's no political gain for the press and race hucksters in playing this one up, it went by with barely a whisper.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    According to the report, the perpetrators mentioned race as a motivation ("that's what you get, white boy"). That's what it has to do with it, but you're being purposely obtuse, right? Where's Al Sharpton? Where's the million hoodie march? Where's the cries of revenge? Where's the feds? Where are this kids baby pictures plastered all over? Since there's no political gain for the press and race hucksters in playing this one up, it went by with barely a whisper.

No, I'm not being obtuse, just posting an observation. It's still the media that is pushing race and I see nowhere in the story where the perpetrators, victim, nor his mother are quoted, making statements including race, so my statement stands as posted.

BillyT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Indy
    Seems the media will pick who is being victimized and who is not. I love double standards. Did the attackers get any hate crime charges for this racist attack? If not I would question Obama's DOJ why not and why this Zimmerman incident deserves special attention.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Seems the media will pick who is being victimized and who is not. I love double standards. Did the attackers get any hate crime charges for this racist attack? If not I would question Obama's DOJ why not and why this Zimmerman incident deserves special attention.

According to what the mother stated, she was told it was a hate crime. Also, I take from the story the attackers were caught and are jail, but I could be wrong.

Top Bottom