• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    When it comes to Grendel this has about everything. And it's very accurate. Hornady black easily holds 1 to 1.3 inch groups of 5 consecutively. This has been my deer rifle and it lays them down at 200. I didn't build this one but I've really enjoyed it. If you hint in a blind you'll really appreciate how small this thing is. It's extremely easy to handle in a small blind or tree stand.

Deadshot stainless 1:7 13.7 barrel with a solgw nox pinned and welded to 16.1"

Adm ambi lower, vltor mur upper, geissele mk14 rail and gas block, hiperfire trigger, b.a.d safety, toolcraft bcg, geissele charging handle, vltor a5 buffer, b5 stock.

Asking 1200 as it is.

Batesville area.

Due to a rise in flakes in the classifieds I will not hold anything. First to pay is the first to get. I also will not discount the price if you want me to drive an hour away to meet you, again thanks to the recent influx of flakes is just not a risk I'm taking anymore.

Looking for quality mid range optics, aimpoint red dots, bulk unopened 556,223,9mm and 308, possibly interested in hk handguns. Open to other offers
    20220305_083940.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom