• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Markus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Wow. The age just blows me away! What would have happened if the Police came during the robbery and ended up shooting the kid? I really hope this kid learns but to be committing armed robbery at such a young age is sickening to me.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Hey kid, ya wanna earn $500- $1000 ? ( While I make $10- $15K)
    Sure.
    Take this note and gun and hand it to the pharmacist and bring the drugs back out.
    OK.
    Kid gets caught. May or may not snitch older guy drives away to get another kid to try it.
    Not defending them but when you have no $$ and no way to get it, it looks like easy money. When your parents don't parent this will happen over and over.
    Don't worry though, remember that illegal drug usage is a victimless crime.

Bob

Markus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Hey kid, ya wanna earn $500- $1000 ? ( While I make $10- $15K)
    Sure.
    Take this note and gun and hand it to the pharmacist and bring the drugs back out.
    OK.
    Kid gets caught. May or may not snitch older guy drives away to get another kid to try it.
    Not defending them but when you have no $$ and no way to get it, it looks like easy money. When your parents don't parent this will happen over and over.
    Don't worry though, remember that illegal drug usage is a victimless crime.

Bob

You have a point. Being a father I just cannot fathom raising a kid and not teaching them right from wrong. Perhaps this kid does not have a father in his life?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    TIme to find the parents, and place them in a location away from the rest of the world, in a small cell where they find that since they neglected their child to the extent that their child became a serious danger to society, they will have to figure how to grow food in the 8x8 cell with no sunlight.

Purple above because I really don't hate people that much, but then...

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Maybe we should hold the parents (if you can find them) in jail the same amount of time as the kids spend waiting for their sentencing.
    :dunno:

Bob

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    What if I have clients that self-identify as 11?
    I personally feel like a 10-year old trapped in a 50-year old's body so I know what your client is going through as a fellow trans-generational.

Would you care to take my case... I'd like to sue Carmike Theatres for discrimination and mental anguish; they won't let me buy movie tickets at the "12 and Under" price. Intolerant b@st@rdz.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It should be illegal for 11 year old children to have a firearm and rob a store.

Lol, what??? I think the "robbing the store" part is already illegal. As far as 11 year olds having guns (with parental supervision), no issue. Hell, I didn't even always have supervision at 11, when I went out to the woods think see what I could shoot, dress, and have my grandma cook.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    Lol, what??? I think the "robbing the store" part is already illegal. As far as 11 year olds having guns (with parental supervision), no issue. Hell, I didn't even always have supervision at 11, when I went out to the woods think see what I could shoot, dress, and have my grandma cook.

I suspect you missed obvious sarcasm.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    After some of the things that have happened on my bus, I'm not surprised.
    Can't say much specific but I can say I have been cussed out by a kindergartner at about this time last year. This happened for about 4 months, twice a day - 5 days a week. I am sure the police will get to know them on a first name basis in less than 10 years.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    It should be illegal for 11 year old children to have a firearm and rob a store.

It just needs to me made more illegal-er. Universal background checks and registration could prevent that! Think of the children, something must be done!

Damn... channeling my inner liberal again. I thought I killed him off with good single malt scotch years ago.

Top Bottom