• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JeepCrasher

Plinker
    Dec 6, 2011
    Here is my complaint.

Lately I've been in contact with Brad and picked up quite a few blades from him. Esee, CRKT, Becker, etc. Now all of them have been fixed blades, but KnifeLady forces him to go out, do her dirty work, and meet me so I can get them.

We do live within 3 miles of each other and Brad always meets me halfway for delivery.

Brad Has been very nice, helpful and knowledgable with any and all questions I have.

Prices are at worst very good, 99% of the time prices are better than anywhere else and no shipping.

A few of the blades I wanted had to be ordered and were still in in a very short time.

OK!!!!! So the real problem is you guys make it to easy to get knives and my other toys are pissed because I haven't spent any money on them lately because your getting all of my extra.

So in short stop giving me good prices, good info, and good service so I can play with my other toys.

Thanks

Crasher
    (Dave):D

Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Here is my complaint.

Lately I've been in contact with Brad and picked up quite a few blades from him. Esee, CRKT, Becker, etc. Now all of them have been fixed blades, but KnifeLady forces him to go out, do her dirty work, and meet me so I can get them.

We do live within 3 miles of each other and Brad always meets me halfway for delivery.

Brad Has been very nice, helpful and knowledgable with any and all questions I have.

Prices are at worst very good, 99% of the time prices are better than anywhere else and no shipping.

A few of the blades I wanted had to be ordered and were still in in a very short time.

OK!!!!! So the real problem is you guys make it to easy to get knives and my other toys are pissed because I haven't spent any money on them lately because your getting all of my extra.

So in short stop giving me good prices, good info, and good service so I can play with my other toys.

Thanks

Crasher
    (Dave):D

1. Well, I have been known to some on here as Knife Lady's "Delivery Boy".:):

2. It's a real pain in the AS* having to drive that 1.5 miles to meet you, but it's all about customer service. :D

3. If you would quit missing your knife anonymous meetings you wouldn't have this problem (addiction). :)

4. One suggestion, sell your house and move out of the country....we only ship inside the USA. :D

Finally, go and shoot a couple of hundred rounds, it will make you feel better and you will forget about blades for a short time.

:laugh:

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    funny-dog-pictures-at-first-i-was-like.jpg

JeepCrasher

Plinker
    Dec 6, 2011
    1. Well, I have been known to some on here as Knife Lady's "Delivery Boy".:):

2. It's a real pain in the AS* having to drive that 1.5 miles to meet you, but it's all about customer service. :D

3. If you would quit missing your knife anonymous meetings you wouldn't have this problem (addiction). :)

4. One suggestion, sell your house and move out of the country....we only ship inside the USA. :D

Finally, go and shoot a couple of hundred rounds, it will make you feel better and you will forget about blades for a short time.

:laugh:

Then when are we going shooting

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    -10 for Brad as well. I met him at a gunshow and he bought my silver on the spot for what I asked, didn't even bother to start high and haggle down. What a sleezy businessman! (Remind me to buy a higher end knife towards the end of the year... :) )

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Thank you Dave. I have the best partner anyone could have.:D

Brad is only too glad to deliver knives regardless if they are his or mine.

BTW he does need to go shooting......:rockwoot:

Top Bottom