• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Hmmm... Any idea who is organizing this? The web site has only 22,000 views at this point and is a single-page site. Something like this takes major organization to pull off.

Edit:
    The NRA can't get 10 million to be members and paying a membership fee is *much* easier and cheaper than a trip to Washington. The population of New York City is about 8 million and someone thinks we can get that many to camp out in Washington? Previous large marches have only gotten to about 1 million people. Unless there is a major organizational effort, I think this thing is going to either (a) go down in flames or (b) end up so far below 10 million that even a million gunowner march can easily be painted as a disappointment.

A whois on the web site shows an individual out of New York. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm really wondering if this is simply a misguided individual with a facebook page and web site.

Last edited:

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I hate the pre-fixing of a quantity to an event. Almost always leads to a perception of failure. Think "million moms"...

bw8755

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    South Bend
    I hate the pre-fixing of a quantity to an event. Almost always leads to a perception of failure. Think "million moms"...

I agree.

I found this posted yesterday on XDTalk and that was the first time I've heard of this anywhere so I think it's just recently launched. THere were some comments about the big biker "Rolling Thunder" parade on Sunday but that they hang out all weekend, so there may be some of them who will participate in this too.

I want to see NRA/GOA/SAF/somebody show support and sponsorship to anything large scale & DC related.

Top Bottom