• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i ordered from them because they were the only company that had my part in stock even though it was at a higher price i should have already recieved my part so i emailed them only to find out its on backorder

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    they are out of arizona and just to keep everyone updated i still haven't got my part i have repeatedly ask when it will be in and they always say "it should be in this tuesday or thursday they did appoligise and offer to cancel my order and offered me my next order at 10 % off like ill ever do business with them again :noway::noway::noway::noway::noway:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    here is a shocker i just got a email from them saying they will refund my money tomorow and when they do get one they will send me one free of charge i will be suprised if i ever recieve one free but atleast i get my money back

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    here is a shocker i just got a email from them saying they will refund my money tomorow and when they do get one they will send me one free of charge i will be suprised if i ever recieve one free but atleast i get my money back

If they do that, it might be worth using them again. Maybe?

jsgolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    Word of mouth is a powerful thing. You assume everyone know at least 10 people, those 10 people in turn know 10 more and so on. It doesn't take too many disgruntled customers (especially in this type of market) to ruin a business.

purple72

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Sounds to me like they are being more than fair. Refunding your money and offering you a free one when they get back in stock? Sounds like they are bending over backwards for you.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    ya really the only thing i have to complain about now is the fact that when i called he said he "was looking at one now" so i went ahead and ordered over the phone with him and it never showed ill still be surprised if i get the free one but er will see

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008

Heck... sounds like a company willing to go the extra 10 miles to please a customer, even at a time when they've got folks knocking down their door.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i could give them a = score now they have been great latley but not a + because they still lied about sitting there looking at one when i ordered but they have made it right as much as they could

Top Bottom