• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scatwater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    North East Indiana
    Off of the Recommendation of someone on Ingo here that I read in a thread. Powder Valley had bullets in stock. So I ordered two different kinds. So I could try and figure out what type of round will go best with my AR..
    (will order more later thats what I can afford now) I order Sierra .45 grain and Nosler 80 gr. HPBT CUSTOM COMPETITION. I got the Sierra and then ended up with 115 grain .257 spritzer.... Long story short I got in contact with Powder Valley via Email. They asked for some info off my original packing receipt. I just got a email telling me that they are sending my correct bullets and a payment for sending them back the .257. :yesway: The stocking number between the two bullets is only one digit difference, simply mistake, with I am sure a rush of orders for these times. Great customer service will do business with them again. I just wanted to share a positive experience. :+1::thumbsup: :patriot:

bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    142   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Be careful with the 80gr bullets because if I recall they can't be seated to magazine length in the AR. They have to be single loaded. I will go check my manual and edit if necessary.

Last edited:

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    While I'm not exclusive to PVI, I no longer look to wideners for powder/primers anymore. PVI has earned my business on that aspect. All bulk orders go through PVI because the customer service is much, much better.

scatwater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    North East Indiana
    Be careful with the 80gr bullets because if I recall they can't be seated to magazine length in the AR. They have to be single loaded. I will go check my manual and edit if necessary.

I shall look into that.. I do have a Handi Rifle also. So they wont be wasted if I can't use them for the AR.

I am new to reloading. I do have a friend that is going to walk me through. I have a 1 in 8 barrel so I was playing with both extremes on the AR. I have a 1 in 9 in the HR I believe.

I will be going slow with all of this..diffently dont want to explode my upper

Top Bottom