• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Benchmade mixed up an order and shipped it to the wrong address. They actually tracked down the knife (one of a kind), and made sure I got it. The customer service was prompt, polite, and obviously willing to go quite far to fix an error! I am a fan of their knives, and now I'm a fan of their service.

nvb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2012
    i have the triage, love it. i had bought spyderco and kershaw but i think it will be mostly benchmade from here on out. benchmade doesn't have a knife that seems like it would be really good for boar hunting though

2001FZ1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Indy
    Benchmades are one of my favorite. Not the best available but for the money, they are hard to beat. I have been carrying a Dejavoo for the past few weeks. Super smooth opening on it.

mkelsey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Springville
    Benchmade mixed up an order and shipped it to the wrong address. They actually tracked down the knife (one of a kind), and made sure I got it. The customer service was prompt, polite, and obviously willing to go quite far to fix an error! I am a fan of their knives, and now I'm a fan of their service.

:postpics:

Top Bottom