• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indye41

Plinker
    Dec 8, 2012
    Westfield
    Finally got to the range today to take my firsts shoot, since i was about 10. My wife and 6 month old came along, didn't think it was gonna take me long to go threw the few rounds I had. Obviously my wife and daughter stayed in the store while I shot, but everyone was very polite and friendly from the time we walked in the door. The process for getting a lane was smooth, employees were definitely up to speed. For a Saturday night at 6pm it wasn't too busy, I think half the lanes were in use; as we left though, id say about 5 more lanes filled up though. Place was extremely clean! The only ammo they didnt have was .22, but a good amount of everything else. I see no reason to go anywhere else if your close, hell even if it takes you an hour!

First two targets are at 7 yards, and the last was at 5 yards

oubm0i.jpg

1enyfo.jpg

a9l99w.jpg

Last edited:

nad63

Expert
    Oct 3, 2011
    Went to BGF for the first time today and also shot my first AR15. Both were great experiences. Check in was easy. 10 minute wait or so since they put long rifle shooters in select lanes. The check in staff were both helpful and friendly as were the range officers. The range was great and the electronic target system superb. They even had 5.56 ammo (limited to 40 rounds each) but it helped replenish what I shot for zeroing :). Well worth a trip and I was grinning when I left and will be back. Two thumb up.

Integraholic

Master
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    Make sure you get there early. Only open from 12 to 6 today and we take the last hour long shooters at 4:30 and the last half hour shooters at 5.

Brandon812

Marksman
    Feb 4, 2013
    Paoli
    No problem. I plan on being there around 1pm ish. First timer, shopping for first gun. Maybe get some info on range too.
    Thanks

Top Bottom