• DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

MSRP $1009

1705953792469.png

Standard model features a threaded barrel, reversible, side-folding, adjustable stock and 13-round magazine.
    Designed to accept commonly available Glock-pattern full size magazines.*
    Unique bolt-over-barrel design with the magazine in the grip allows for excellent balance and control.
    Folding stock and collapsible sights are ideal for storage.
    The folding stock is reversible and features an adjustable length of pull, but can easily be replaced with AR-pattern stocks. The rear of the receiver has a Picatinny rail for maximum accessory compatibility.
    Features a 16.25" alloy steel barrel with .578"-28 threaded barrel with thread protector allowing for the attachment of popular muzzle accessories including muzzle brakes, flash hiders and caliber-appropriate suppressors.
    Rated for SAAMI-spec +P ammunition, further enhancing its versatility and performance.
    Impressive ergonomics with ambidextrous manual safety, reversible charging handle, ergonomic bolt release and extended magazine release.
    Utilizes Ruger's safe, reliable and proven Secure Action™ fire-control system that combines a protected internal hammer with a bladed-safety trigger. The trigger has a short, smooth pull, clean break and positive reset.
    CNC-milled handguard that is Type III hard-coat anodized aluminum for maximum durability, with M-LOK accessory attachment slots on seven sides. Multiple QD sling sockets allow for maximum versatility.
    Ruger® Rapid Deploy folding sights are adjustable for windage and elevation and the full length Picatinny rail allows for optic mounting.
    Safety features include: 1911-style ambidextrous manual safety; an integrated trigger safety; lightweight firing pin; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
    Also includes: one magazine, M-LOK QD sling socket and hex wrenches for disassembly.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    $1000 MSRP. For that, I want a rifle cartridge.
    The same gun in 5.7 also has an MSRP of $1009, but actual selling price is...

RLC.PNG

I might pick one up if I see it at $699 or less. I like the folding stock and the fact that it takes mags in the pistol grip instead of in a separate magwell like the PC carbine. I much prefer the more compact design. In fact, I've got a like-new PC carbine in my safe collecting dust that might just trade places with an LC carbine in 45, as I don't have a 45 PCC.

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    $1000 MSRP. For that, I want a rifle cartridge.
    There are lots of long gun options chambered in rifle cartridges. Not so many in .45, so if that's what somebody's gotta have, I imagine they'd be willing to pay. It sounds about right for the market at the moment, especially considering the street price will likely be lower after the initial release.

I like PCCs and I'm glad to see a market for them. My problem with this one, though, is that it's bulky, blowback, and ugly.

TheGhostRider

Watching from a distance…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    So now that I’m falling down this rabbit hole… How good are the SGM 26rd mags for the G21 family of pistols?
    I mean come on… G21 13 round mags are great but in a Ruger like this… I’m thinking 26 rounds would be ubergreat!
    Quality on the SGMs?

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Looks like street price is about $250 under MSRP:

Of course "out of stock".

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    I am interested. I have always wndered about the lack of many PCC’s in 45 acp. Price seems to be about what I would expect these days. A compact carbine with more accuracy than a pistol has a relatively small, but relevant, role for me. I am definitely putting it on my “Man I want one of these” list.

CallSign Snafu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 3, 2015
    Indy
    I am not sure I would want one of these, but I see the appeal these might have. There is not a lot of competition in the market right now for .45 PCC's and it take's Glock mags. Not bad Ruger. Not bad.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    If I got a PC want a 45 but hopefully Ruger will put out the PC 45. I’d really be interested in that. The LC just looks blah

Now if Ruger would reintroduce the Marlin Camp carbine that’s work for me since I run 1911’s at times!

Top Bottom