• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShimmeringTrees

Amish Jack Wagon
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2023
    Indiana
    Apples and oranges. But still, thank you for your service, sincerely.
    Yes. I'm saying he was throwing glass eating plates out the window, as a tempting haha funny stunt, I guess. Anyway, the amount of law enforcement should have ended the threat with a rifle, through the window. To say I could run MOUT today vs 6 years ago, would be a lie. A lot of laziness since then, but still have the majority of the TTPs in my head.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Logically think by what I said. Or no? Can't do it?
    Once again, you didnt answer my question.

Do you forget that before just "throwing plates" he was firing a long gun erratically?

What should they have done to expedite the situation to do better? I'm not too smart, so use small words. Dont ask me to read into things you said.

And please tell me you were an MP. Because unless you were LEO in the service, its apples and oranges. This aint Fallujah.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yes. I'm saying he was throwing glass eating plates out the window, as a tempting haha funny stunt, I guess. Anyway, the amount of law enforcement should have ended the threat with a rifle, through the window. To say I could run MOUT today vs 6 years ago, would be a lie. A lot of laziness since then, but still have the majority of the TTPs in my head.
    THAT is going to go over like a lead balloon. "he was just throwing plates! Why did you have to shoot him!?!?!?!"

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Unlike the military, civilan LE can't shoot willy-nilly into occupied apartment buildings. When you get hired, make sure to bring up your military experience every time you are taught a police technique.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    Boy they sure messed up that apartment building!

Huge holes in two sides of the building (like the scene from S.W.A.T.) and a bunch of shingles blasted off with the hose.
    Kendallville-standoff.jpeg

And the interior is just as bad...
    I'm sure the landlord didn't have a security deposit to cover that kinda damage. Yikes!
    I find that much destruction totaly unnecessary. Couple tear gas cannister wouldn't work? Wait them out? Bring them a pizza with a side of Fentanal?

I feel for the owner. I hope its a large corporation that can take the hit. Not a small local guy

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I find that much destruction totaly unnecessary. Couple tear gas cannister wouldn't work? Wait them out? Bring them a pizza with a side of Fentanal?

I feel for the owner. I hope its a large corporation that can take the hit. Not a small local guy
    I listened to part of it last night. ISP was going to launch some gas in I think around 2230-2300 not sure if they did or not. Sounded like they had a couple drones up and possibly one crashed into a curtain. Maybe they destroyed the walls so the drone had a bigger opening lol.

It was pretty busy when I was listening to it. Considering all the departments that where on scene it sounded like they had a pretty good command setup. Wish I could have stayed up to listen to them decide to demo the building

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

Part of the damage was caused when police made exit points for other residents stuck in the building. No innocent people were hurt or killed. But hey, lets **** on the cops because the situation didn't end quickly enough and (replaceable) property was damaged. So many experts that know how to do it better.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Part of the damage was caused when police made exit points for other residents stuck in the building. No innocent people were hurt or killed. But hey, lets **** on the cops because the situation didn't end quickly enough and (replaceable) property was damaged. So many experts that know how to do it better.
    But they were in the military. Same thing man!

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Boy they sure messed up that apartment building!

Huge holes in two sides of the building (like the scene from S.W.A.T.) and a bunch of shingles blasted off with the hose.
    Kendallville-standoff.jpeg

And the interior is just as bad...
    I'm sure the landlord didn't have a security deposit to cover that kinda damage. Yikes!

I feel bad for the property owner and the tenants.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I feel bad for the property owner and the tenants.
    Especially in other instances insurance said that kind of damage wasnt covered, and cops said they were not responsible. Both are BS.
    Now if the homeowner or family is "responsible" for the callout, sure. Maybe family should be on the hook. But if its a renter that does it? They shouldnt be on the hook.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Well, if you'd just get off speeding duty...

Oh, and "You work for me, I pay taxes!"

Top Bottom