Sawyer Water filter bucket idea? save some money...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    I need to know what the interest level is on this.

If we can purchase twenty sawyer water filters or more, they will reduce the price 5% (10% if we sell 50) and eat the shipping, if it sent to one place. You would supply the bucket..........

http://www.adventuresafetyproducts.com/servlet/the-48/Sawyer-Point-One-water/Detailhttp://www.adventuresafetyproducts.com/servlet/the-76/Sawyer-PointOne-Filter-with/Detail

If you don't want to do it this way, this site is the lowest price on the net.

What say you?

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Is this just gauging a group buy?

I'll commit to 2 if so. I might possibly go for three by the time an official Group buy post is initiated.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    So it's good for a million gallons, cleans by backflushing, and doesn't get "used up"? For $20? Damn. I'm in for at least 1. I'll ask around work and may be in for more.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Looks like I'll post up a group buy on the weekend. Busy at work and will lay out the rules at that time.

My office is in Carmel and my home is down by Bloomington so I can help spread them around and if you want me to mail them i'll check on the price..

Hang with me for a few days.

Also, if you can't wait the prices listed are very good.

JFrost

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    I told a friend about the Sawyer and he called them. Goes like this; the 0.1 micron is good for 'relatively clean water' like mountain streams, rain run off, clear pools, etc... the 0.02 micron can purify 'The worst case scenario, we're talking rotting meat IN the water, dead fish, feces, everything.' They ship these all over the world, apparently he went on for twenty minutes about the villages in Africa that sleep with these under their pillows they're so valuable. (I would imagine they got them from aid workers.) Take all of that for what it's worth. The flow rate is still very good for the 0.02 micron filter...but it is twice the price.

Top Bottom