Ft. Wayne Gun & Knife Show-Coliseum-This Weekend!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Ft. Wayne Gun & Knife Show

Date: January 5th & 6th 2013

Indiana 930 & Parnell Ave.
    Ft. Wayne, IN.

Times: Sat. 9am – 5pm
    Sun. 10am – 3pm

I'll be there with some blades! :rockwoot:

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    coming from muncie is it worth going or should i wait for indy 1500

I think so, but it all depends on what you're looking for... If it's something where availability is an issue, expect to see crazy prices though...

I would hate to miss it... At times like this, much can change in two weeks, for the better or worse...

Any inclination on if there will be any AR15 lowers there?

I expect to see some, but at crazy prices...

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    I actually like this show better than the 1500. Usually more room to move around and look - you can actually get up to most of the tables.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Hmmm, sounds like we may be neighbors? Except I'm still driving, my old butt can't take the cold or slipping on the un-shoveled ice covered sidewalks!

I just hate paying for parking! :)

Honestly this is a bad show, at least there's room to walk unlike the 1500. I just bought a rifle so I do think this one is for now.

Dick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Ill be there. Anyone know if ZX guns will be? They dont seem to active in there section on here, and I posted to their facebook asking, but no response yet. My brother was eyeing some stuff at their tables at the last Ft Wayne show and I think hes ready to buy. If I can convince my wife, I might be ready to pick something up as well

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    Ill be there. Anyone know if ZX guns will be? They dont seem to active in there section on here, and I posted to their facebook asking, but no response yet. My brother was eyeing some stuff at their tables at the last Ft Wayne show and I think hes ready to buy. If I can convince my wife, I might be ready to pick something up as well

They've been at this show every time it's been there for like the last year or so.

You can't miss it, it'll be the only table you can't get close to because it's packed with people :):

Dick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    They've been at this show every time it's been there for like the last year or so.

You can't miss it, it'll be the only table you can't get close to because it's packed with people :):

Yeah, seemed to be how it was at the last show. Doesnt surprise me, they had some pretty astonishing prices. I was impressed. Cant wait for their fort wayne location to open

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    I just hate paying for parking! :)

LOL... That's why I usually park at the Johnny Appleseed Grave Site and walk over from there. They have it blocked off now, so I'll have to pay the 4 bucks :(

They tax the **** out of us for the Coliseum within Allen county, then they demolish a perfectly good baseball stadium that the local schools could have used, and we still get the privilege of paying the Parking Tax.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    is it a coliseum show or Ks merch show?
    I don't go to shows for guns anymore, its gotten stupid, even before election times. I go to get odds and ends, parts, accessories, etc. Will be interesting to see if prepper supplies will have gone down after 12/21 flap.

Top Bottom