WTS INGO Cavalry Arms Stripped Receivers $129.95.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    WTS INGO Cavalry Arms Stripped Receivers $129.95.

These receivers will come with "INGO" as the start of the serial number. First production will range from INGO-001 to INGO-100. At this time we cannot promise any specific serial numbers, however we will create a list and those that contact the shop first will receive the lowest serial number for the color they order. Production will start at the end of February or the first week of March and we expect to see them sometime in March. Please understand that the production time is based on Cavalry Arms production schedule, not our wants. Here are the following items for sale:
    Stripped CAV-15 MKII Receiver Black $129.95
    Stripped CAV-15 MKII Receiver Green $129.95
    Stripped CAV-15 MKII Receiver Coyote Brown $129.95
    C4 Hand Guards Green $34.95
    C4 Hand Guards Coyote Brown $34.95
    Car Buffer $15.95
    Car Spring $7.95
    To order please call the shop at 260-824-5530 or email 21stcentury.david@gmail.com. There is no need place a deposit. Silly me, I believe in a world where there is honor and if someone says they are going to do something then they do it. So, simply tells us what you want, your name, your email address, and your telephone number. Once the items come in we will contact you and tell you they are ready for pick up.
    For pictures and specs please visit Cavalry Arms. This company is owned by and ran by patriots; they are my friends and true Americans. This is a great opportunity to get a product well below MSRP and at the same spending money with those like us.

Thanks,
    David.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I want the one with serial # INGO009 I don't care what color that happens to be.

David, when is the best time to call the shop and get YOU on the phone so I can get you my payment info?

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    MKIIs.jpg

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I don't know squat about CAV lowers... do they assemble with a standard LPK (I recall that the rear takedown pin detent was somehow different)? Is the fixed stock A1 or A2 length?

Even if I don't end up ordering one, I gotta give big ups to Fenway and Britton for making this happen; hopefully it won't be the last INGO special edition something to come along...

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    I don't know squat about CAV lowers... do they assemble with a standard LPK (I recall that the rear takedown pin detent was somehow different)? Is the fixed stock A1 or A2 length?

Yes, but they will come with two take down pins that will be used. Also, you will not need the pistol grip found in kits.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Britton, if I get one of these lowers, can you get me a complete upper from Cav Arms?

I am trying to get uppers, any upper. But everything is still hard to get. I have a line on 100 or LPK but the sales rep did not call me back last night. Everything is still very hard to get. I am lucky to have the 30 or so black rifles we have now.

joker7037

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Ok time for a couple stupid questions. What is required to finish this project gun?
    Aprox. cost? When you say pick up do you mean in Bluffton or are you willing to meet some where? Can this lower be used to build a gun similar to a Bushmaster Varminter? I like that look.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Ok time for a couple stupid questions. What is required to finish this project gun?

You will need a lower parts kit and a complete upper.

Aprox. cost?

Depends on your upper.

When you say pick up do you mean in Bluffton or are you willing to meet some where?

Right now I will sell them for pick up only in Bluffton, however I most likely will be attending the March Indy 1500 and I can bring them there. Depends on my three sons spring break schedule.

Can this lower be used to build a gun similar to a Bushmaster Varminter?

Yes it can.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom