• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    7.62 I am not sure he can do serations but he has the Wicked Edge system and it is the absolute best knife sharpening system in the world. He is the only person I trust to sharpen my knives. My strider he sharpened about 2 months ago that has been EDC'd is still sharp enough to cut paper. His prices are awesome and so is his service I really cant recomend him enough.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    send it back to benchmade.. they will put a factory edge back on it for almost nothing... 5 bucks shipping maybe

While this is true that Benchmade will sharpen your blade, I can tell you for a fact that 7.62 will put a better and sharper edge on your knife than will Benchmade or just about any other manufacturer, plus you have options with 7.62's services that you don't have when sending it back to the manufacturer, like a polished, mirror edge....etc.

Onionsanddragons

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 13, 2014
    Terre Haute
    ^^ What he said. The Wicked Edge will give you a better result than the BM factory, every time.

I do good hand-finished belt sharpening, but I don't have the kit to do serrations, and I still consider buying a WEPS any time I see one on the various forums for sale. One of these days...

Jeffrey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I've had both benchmade and 7.62 sharpen knives for me. I can tell you that the edge 7.62 gave me was much better than what benchmade sent back to me.

Top Bottom