• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hey guys, did you know that BW3 like, totally has policies banning guns?

Also I don't like their food, you should eat somewhere that supports guns, like Hooters. Wait, they don't support guns either. OK try Tilted Kilt downtown.

Also BW3 (or BWW/B-Dubs, as the hipsters call it), seriously doesn't like guns. Except the ones that do. So you shouldn't give them your money, except at the ones that do. Or don't. Or what, I'm lost.

My best friend's aunt's brother went there and they told him to cover up or leave or something. Concealed is concealed, trolol, amirite.

Just wanted to make sure you guys know that.

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    I've never had a problem, but it's always IWB. It probably has something to do with the fact that I'm not LE.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm starting to think that there may be a possibility that BW3 may not want me carrying a gun in their establishment.

...I could be wrong.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don't eat there any more. I need to save my money for ammo and it gives me time to spend circling the ammo counter at Walmart...you never know when they may have hired a clueless stock boy that doesn't know he can flip those bricks of .22's.:D

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    44f58c57.jpg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    We already have a thread on this somewhere....don't like the policy, don't spend money there.

I think you missed the point. This is a joke thread. This is to poke fun at the near-daily thread on BW3.

And, oddly enough, the near daily comment just like that: "don't like the policy, don't spend money there..." etc etc... in which most people imply it's a "corporate policy", which it isn't. Not all BW3 are anti-gun, as has been said far too often. We just need a stickied BW3 thread, it's gotten ridiculous.

Top Bottom