• Poll closed .

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Saturday January 3 at 12pm or 1pm

If you have another suggestion for a location please post it. Please post how many in your party as well (so we can get a good estimate of how many people).

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I'm going to hold off on voting for now. I like the Northwoods idea, but can do anything in the area of the steer, chili's (which one btw?) or northwoods.

It'd be myself, the wife (both OC'ing) and our two girls.

salemons

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    NorthWest Indiana
    I was hoping for a little more east like maybe Merrilleville area. I don't know my way around that far west so will need directions. Probably be just be me attending.

Jubbie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Northwest Indiana (slacker)
    I live real close to the Steer, but haven't been there since before it was even purple. I'm gonna have to say Northwoods though, they have a lunch buffet Mon-Sat 11-2. Looks like also a breakfast buffet on Sunday 8-1, with Josh Holmes playing which doesn't make much sense.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'd like to attend but am out of town. As for the choices, I believe Chili's has a corporate no guns policy??? Northwoods has a lot nicer atmosphere than the Steer and is much larger so therefore more visibility.

As I said I'm out of town so won't be attending.

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    Yeah, 2 things...

1. Byron, dont forget the deep fried corn nibblets.

And 2. I will NOT be making it on the third as my stupid, ASS sdrawkcab (read as backwards) bosses cant make a good choice ever and now I work this, and POSSIBLY next saturday. So for the 2 next saturdays, I'm out :(

That sucks.

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    I know, I know. I will be setting another one up VERY soon after this, I was excited to go again. And now -poof- I have to work. I might have to work next saturday also. Maybe next get together we should have on a sunday, so mainly everyone is off, and people who attend church can have some time to do thier thing before attending.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I voted for The Steer as I don't care for the food at Northwood. But whatever wins (resturant wise) at the end I'll be there.

Current Count: Me **POSSIBLY** +2 but not confrimed yet (wife and 3 year old not sure)

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Right now we have 8 elsewhere votes and 1 person has states where elsewhere they would like to go. Come on you 7! Where do you want to go.

HAHA! Divide and conquer!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    c what happens when u give 'children' too many choices!
    little john do you want to shoot the henry .22, the marlin .22 or the luger .22:D

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    Wish I could make it but I am working Saturdays and Sundays right now. Maybe next time. Northwoods sounds good though. Great food and some whitetail and elk trophies on the walls.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I am still going. I am going to go to the "elsewhere" location. Where that is, I do not know, as people have not specified as they voted.

I will be "elsewhere" at 12pm.:)

ARININ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    You guys should make flyers to hand out to anyone that asks questions, there will be people that will feel threatened for them you should with a smile try to educate them!

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    Yep, they sure can. There's no need to announce "Hey everybody! I just wanted you all to know we are are peacefully congregating eating while openly carrying our guns to make a statement."

If they want to know, or have a problem, someone can answer thier question.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I am still going. I am going to go to the "elsewhere" location. Where that is, I do not know, as people have not specified as they voted.

I will be "elsewhere" at 12pm.:)

Ditto.. although if it is just you me and the wife... well.. does Texas Corral have their 4.99 lunch specials on saturday like they do mon-fri? :D

Top Bottom