• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I will wait to see how this is handled. But I have a feeling the President is not going to weigh in on it publicly as he did in the TM vs Zimmerman case.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Last edited:

searpinski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I saw this too--they should be tried as adults. When I was that age, here are the things I did when I was bored:
    1) Go outside
    2) Stare at girls
    3) Hang out with friends
    4) Stare at girls
    5) Play Nintendo

What kind of kids shoot someone when they're bored?
    Judging by their Facebook photos, this was likely some sort of gang initiation. Of course their mothers gave the usual line, "not my baby. He's a good boy. He had nothing to do with this."

Chris Lane murder: Teens 'who shot dead Australian student in the street are named and pictured' | Mail Online

At least we can take solace in the fact that these kids are so dumb, there should be enough evidence for a quick conviction.
    Oh. Also, why does that article blurr out a choice word? That word needs to be unblurred on news sites. It's being said on twitter, it can be said on the news. I guarantee Obama will have nothing to say about these three perfect citizens. Wait, maybe he'll make a plea for them to be tried as juveniles. I'm sure they know what they did was wrong, they just need a little guidance...right?

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Hate Crime..

Where is Holder, Sharpton, Jackson,+Obama to jump on the Federal Hate Crime charges??

Seems like they had NO PROBLEM with the Fed charges down in Fla. awhile back???..Bill.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I will wait to see how this is handled. But I have a feeling the President is not going to weigh in on it publicly as he did in the TM vs Zimmerman case.

Not expecting, "Uhhh, I could have been Christopher Lane 35 years ago"??

Me neither.

comanche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2013
    this is just like the two 'boys' in Linton who killed a girl a few weeks ago 'just to see what it was like'....

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Couldn't have been those sweet young honor student yoots. The momma of somebody and the daddy of somebody else both said, "Not my good baby boy"... and one of them liked wrestling. So obviously, they were good boys who couldn't have done this.

Vomit purple where applicable.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This is by all outward appearances a racially motivated crime. No white Hispanic on a sensitive young slightly mis-guided black youth.
    These straight up thugs looked for a victim....picked one out and killed him for sport. Where is the president????

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Hate crime is a misnomer. Killing/torturing/beating a person is a crime already. WTF will they do, execute them twice?

Things are only hate crimes when tossed into the political arena. Kill a person that is no threat to you, and you are guilty of murder. Odds are you hate them to one degree or another, or you probably wouldn't have done "it".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom