Well, I am now unable to reproduce... hopefully.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Just back from getting a vasectomy. Yay me!

Sitting here in my recliner with everything I need with in an arms reach, and a bag of frozen peas in my lap. Not feeling to bad actually.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    This thread needs to be all about how it DOESN'T hurt that bad (I'm showing it to my husband).

Congrats to you, Clay!!!!

Now lets hear some positive feedback. :)

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I'm all in, Good on you for taking the high road. But NO woman... I mean NO WOMAN... should ever be allowed to comment on what hurts our nads and what doesnt. My wife tryies to be funny and buzz teh tower with a swift slap every now and then and it hurts...PAIN! So any medical procedure, no matter how minor HURTS..

For God's sake........ the man is holding a bag of frozen peas on his junk..... You think that's normal?

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Its not that bad. Its kind of awkward having someone else grab your junk, never mind the fact that its another male, and your wife is in the room! ;)

He did put some kind of numbing solution on before he started, and then just a couple of very small needle pokes at the beginning. After that I couldnt feel a thing. He could have set me on fire and I wouldnt have noticed. ;)

While I was getting dressed, I did manage to snap a couple of camera phone pics of the small section of tube that was removed. lol

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Be sure and do the...uhh...follow up procedures. I work with a guy who blew them off and...well...surprise!

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    Nope, never, not happening. Good for you for doing what you want to, but it isn't my cup of tea. I'd rather just sit them in the microwave and zap them useless. And that is asking a lot.

Bonus though. Ride the pain train as long as you can. I'd sit in that recliner for two weeks if possible, getting waiting on hand and foot. With such a sacrifice, its not to much to ask to be pampered.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    eh, my wife has had her body "destroyed" by 2 kids. This is a hell of a lot less invasive compared to having your tubes tied. Two small little cuts, and 10 minutes later I'm done. I was only gone from the house for an hour including going to the store for some frozen peas ;)

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    eh, my wife has had her body "destroyed" by 2 kids. This is a hell of a lot less invasive compared to having your tubes tied. Two small little cuts, and 10 minutes later I'm done. I was only gone from the house for an hour including going to the store for some frozen peas ;)

I think you donate the peas to the lighthouse mission when you are done with them. :D

Top Bottom