• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If you’re in Bedford on Wednesday’s and thinking about barbecue, you might give Smokin’ Jim’s a try. They’re pretty good and support our 2A rights.

15qauci.jpg

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I go to church with Jim; he's a friend of mine. Phenomenally kind & caring family. He would literally give you the shirt off his back if you needed it, while smiling, and trying to find other things to give you. When the tornado went through Henryville several years ago he hooked up his train smoker and drove down and started serving. They ran out of food multiple times, and he would just send somebody to get more. They didn't stop serving volunteers until all bellies were full for several days in a row.

Jim doesn't just support your 2A rights, he's a gun guy. He likes to challenge himself on long-range shooting. He has a place he can shoot a mile; after shooting a "Hug" (small child's drink) at 1k yds, he is now going to try to do it at a mile...

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Been there a few times, he's done a good job. Used to go there when it was Rusty's and wasn't much impressed.

I'll try it on a Wednesday.

Top Bottom