I need a cuddle but I'm low on gas, INGO meet-n-cuddle?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Mpls. ?Cuddle Party? Chapter Teaches Communication, Boundaries « WCCO | CBS Minnesota

This is a fantastic idea. Have you ever just needed a big cuddle with a bunch of strangers? I know I have. I've found my oxytocin levels are boosted afterwards, as is my estrogen. My testosterone levels seem to hit their trough right after these and I just feel so... Accepted.

I am tired of driving to Minneapolis though. If there's interest here I'll start an event thread in a few days. Please post if you can make it, what candle scent you prefer, and which Michael Bolton album you want played during the quiet time.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I think this started in Oregon. The gal was on America's Got Talent

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Jeeze Doc, live a little... Did you even go through a raver phase bro?!?

I'm sure I'm not the only one on here who's experienced a sweaty, jaw-grinding, techno-fueled, memory hazing cuddle party right?? Right????!???

Oom-cha-oom-cha-oom-cha-oom-cha-oom-cha-oom-cha-oom-cha-oom-cha-oom-cha-oom-cha...

MTMzMDU3OTQzNDg1NjczNDQy.jpg

Last edited:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Mpls. ?Cuddle Party? Chapter Teaches Communication, Boundaries « WCCO | CBS Minnesota

This is a fantastic idea. Have you ever just needed a big cuddle with a bunch of strangers? I know I have. I've found my oxytocin levels are boosted afterwards, as is my estrogen. My testosterone levels seem to hit their trough right after these and I just feel so... Accepted.

I am tired of driving to Minneapolis though. If there's interest here I'll start an event thread in a few days. Please post if you can make it, what candle scent you prefer, and which Michael Bolton album you want played during the quiet time.

Do I have to wear pants?

Top Bottom