• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I have been friends with INGO member hoosierdoc on Facebook for a little while now. And when he saw my post on Facebook that my wife and I are trying to adopt, you can find the link to my thread in my signature line, he sent me a message and said he wanted to help us out. As many of you all know, my other passion is woodturning. And I have been making Bolt Action Rifle Pens for awhile now. I've been lucky enough to sell a few, which has helped my wife and I start our adoption process. Hoosierdoc who owns the website http://www.hartatac.com with his family, offered to host my pens and sell them, with ALL the proceeds going toward our adoption donation.

I know that hoosierdoc isn't an INGO member, and that Hartatac isn't an INGO site advertiser. But I am very grateful for his help. I just wanted to post this up, and to say a huge THANK YOU to him and his family.

The link to the pens is here: Pens

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Very cool for both of you, it's been a sad time not seeing anything of Doc on here anymore. Next time you talk to him let him know how we feel!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    For those that have interacted with hoosierdoc, you will know that this is no surprise. Great doc, great guy, helps for all the right reasons. He made a very generous donation to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation a few months ago when I was raising money (as I always am). I spoke with him briefly online awhile back, let him know he was missed. I hope he comes back.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    hd (and mrs. Dr. HD) are good people.

Dude spent about 40 minutes last week digging some nasty splinters out of my daughter's foot, too. I held a flashlight and fiddled with a lovemachine-made Bolt-Action Rifle Pen. :D

Don't know that he'll ever request to be back in/on INGO in a formal capacity, but I do know that he lurks. I'm sure he'll come across this at some point.

I'm honored to consider him a friend even outside of INGO - though INGO is where it began (as it has with about 6-10 other people)

Top Bottom