• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zombieglock

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I just got a call from my mother telling me that Sniper Company here in Fort Wayne was raided by police.

No real info on it at this point.

We had a bad experience with them not too long ago about them taking money and ordering a product only to not order it and make us jump through hoops to get it.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Im waiting to hear back from a few people regarding it.

All I have seen them post is this:

Screen Shot 2013-11-25 at 5.01.40 PM.jpg

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I hope it's not true. Fort Wayne, and the gun community in general don't need bad publicity.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    How long before we see this guy's face on TV again?

1420111008211300001_t607.JPG

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Any updates on our little criminal buddies? (assuming guilty before proven by law)

:popcorn:

zombieglock

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Messaged an employee of sniper and he said "Were not closing man. People are spreading rumors. Lol "

My dad called me and told me that they had recently had a raffle for the monroeville fire department and that people won guns but were not receiving them. This is all hear say so don't quote me yet.

Ltrain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2012
    I went to stop by yesterday and they weren't opened. The hours showed that they should be opened.

FWP9MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    Not to spread any "rumors", but the writing is on the door if you will... along with two UPS tags. Doesn't look too good, but I will wait to hear what they have to say .

Notice on the door states "If you have a gun on consignment with Sniper Company, please call the Management at 260-410-0576"

View attachment 23600

Etorg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    fort wayne
    'Have rifle on consignment at SniperCo. Visited today around 3:30 pm. Doors closed, sign and ups stickers as mentioned above. Two other guys came by while I was there. No one left smiling. Will keep posted, and fingers crossed that I don't lose any property. First guy I saw said he called the number posted on door and was connected to voicemail...me too.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    'Have rifle on consignment at SniperCo. Visited today around 3:30 pm. Doors closed, sign and ups stickers as mentioned above. Two other guys came by while I was there. No one left smiling. Will keep posted, and fingers crossed that I don't lose any property. First guy I saw said he called the number posted on door and was connected to voicemail...me too.

Might be that you've now sold it to your insurance company? Should you report it stolen?

zombieglock

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Okay. UPDATE!!!

Apparently their BBB report was an F-. The investor who owned the company showed up to talk to the management and they had changed all the locks on the doors. The investor called the police whom busted in. From what I hear, they are done for.

kman1977

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    while i am not a member of facebook, you can still go to facebook and read stuff.
    Sniperco's facebook the few times i looked at it always stuck me as a place run
    by adolescent teenage boys --- lots of cuss words and what not
    I have not been in the store since the beginning of this year, but when i would go in
    there they really didn't seem to have much stuff.
    But they were always nice to me as a customer.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    And just how does that work? Seems like that would take a court order? Civil suit?

Um, he owns the property and gave permission. No rights were violated unless they were leasing the building. Funny thing though, they said they are re-opening tomorrow at 10am, and I don't see anything broken in the pictures upthread...

Top Bottom