• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County
    Thanks to the suggestions by members of the forum in several threads, I bought myself a Daltech BioBelt. I was afraid I may have ordered the wrong size but within a couple of pretty quick emails with Daltech, I found that by ordering two sizes larger than my pants size, I ordered correctly. The belt is really stiff and seems really sturdy. I have carried while wearing it a few times and think it will work great. I actually started wearing it every day because due to the positions of the holes, it fits a lot better than the other belts I have. Thanks again to all of those who recommended buying a BioBelt.

ccomstock001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 22, 2014
    Shelbyville
    I just ordered this belt the other day because of all the reviews I have seen on here for it. I had one of their basic leather belts and it wasn't as sturdy as I had hoped for and they used to suggest +4 to your size so it was a little too big for me. I am glad I decided to order it because the day after I did the screws to hold the buckle on fell out and I can't find them anywhere.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    I just ordered this belt the other day because of all the reviews I have seen on here for it. I had one of their basic leather belts and it wasn't as sturdy as I had hoped for and they used to suggest +4 to your size so it was a little too big for me. I am glad I decided to order it because the day after I did the screws to hold the buckle on fell out and I can't find them anywhere.

Mine came with extra screws. If you need new ones, search for "Chicago screws". They are a specialty leatherworking screw.

MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County

The reviews here seem to be spot on. I am glad I listened and bought this belt.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Been wearing mine for a couple weeks now. Really sturdy, holds my IWB perfectly, can dress it up or down. It's become my everything belt. I wear it when I have on slacks for work, or jeans on the weekend. I bought the black, and see a brown one in the near future. I would say it distributes the load better than my 5.11 tactical web belt.

ccomstock001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 22, 2014
    Shelbyville
    So far I am enjoying it. The only complaint and it really is more of a small annoyance is the buckle doesn't open very easily but I can live with it.

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    Before I purchased my first Bio Belt, I read a review where someone made the claim "you'll forget you're carrying a gun", I thought, yeah...........OK. :rolleyes:

I carry IWB til I get to work, then it's pocket carry until I head home. I was two hours into my day before I realized that I hadn't made the switch.........................................So comfortable, I forgot I was carrying.

I swear by these belts and have both brown and black, the black is about a year old and the brown a month and a half. They both still look new.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I like mine it is very comfortable. My wife gave it to me for Christmas, which is about a week after the stiffener in my 5.11 casual leather belt broke.

The bio belt doesn't show any wear. The 5.11 showed wear almost immediatly.
    The 5.11 was much stiffer and when I first put on the bio belt I was not impressed, but i have gotten use to it.

ccomstock001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 22, 2014
    Shelbyville
    Before I purchased my first Bio Belt, I read a review where someone made the claim "you'll forget you're carrying a gun", I thought, yeah...........OK. :rolleyes:

I carry IWB til I get to work, then it's pocket carry until I head home. I was two hours into my day before I realized that I hadn't made the switch.........................................So comfortable, I forgot I was carrying.

I swear by these belts and have both brown and black, the black is about a year old and the brown a month and a half. They both still look new.

I have noticed that my full size feels much lighter as well.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I agree with all of the above. I had a Hanks Amish leather belt, but after 3 years it got pretty soft. The BioBelt made all the difference in the word.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    I have a good friend who makes gun belts. Much like the bio belt, he doubles up on leather and this dude would hold hold up a boat anchor!! He is a professional leather maker and one damned good one.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    That would be more like the 511 casual. the bio is totally synthetic.

Top Bottom