• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    It is not often that I lavish praise on a gun store, but ZX Gun in Fort Wayne certainly deserves it.
    ZX has the best prices--meeting or beating most legitimate prices found on the net--good inventory and very friendly staff who are very knowledgeable about guns, ammunition, and accessories.

Tim, the store manager, served two tours in Iraq as a Marine.
    Mark, the other full-time person, is a walking encyclopedia on guns!
    Bryan, 26 years in law enforcement, including operator, instructor, and tactical commander of the largest multi-jurisdictional SWAT team in the nation. Really knows guns and has a servant's heart.
    Nate is the new guy--former Marine, very knowledgeable, and as friendly and helpful as they come.

If you haven't been there, yet, stop by, introduce yourself, and have a look around: located at Coliseum and Sherman, a little west of Glenbrook Mall.

heavyhitter1k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Bought a blackhawk serpa holster and a pistol grip from them, and plan on next BIG gun purchase going back. Good group of guys, very knowledgeable.

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    I've never seen ZX as constantly busy as it was today. I ended up helping behind the counter all afternoon with people waiting in line to check out.
    That is what great prices and top customer service does. Can't say enough good about the store and the people.

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    ZX in Fort Wayne just received, February 27, a large shipment of new merchandise, including about 50 new Glocks, including the 30S (slim slide .45), 41 (long slide competition 45), and 42 (super compact .380). Prices on Glocks are $10 cheaper than CTD prices!

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Lol. I get it. They are a great store. I agree, actually. I've bought a lot of stuff and sent a lot of people there. But you need to post a disclaimer if they are paying you to advertise for them, lol.

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    ZX has the best prices--meeting or beating most legitimate prices found on the net

I can definitely agree with this. I have only been to the Goshen store, but they have the lowest prices I have ever seen in a gun store. They had the M&P 22 for $340, the cheapest I had seen it anywhere online was $389.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I stopped in the new store in Goshen last Saturday. It is set up really nice. They are the nicest shop in the area with the best prices.

Oh and BTW to Viper and 357. The only payment from them is the huge savings that they have saved me on several guns purchased from them.

357 Terms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    Between SB and FT.W
    I stopped in the new store in Goshen last Saturday. It is set up really nice. They are the nicest shop in the area with the best prices.

I drove by there tonight (I didnt have time to stop) looking forward to stopping in, they definitely needed more space!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Lol. I think ZX is a great store with great folks working there... No, I have not been paid either... But I am open to the idea :)

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Lol. I think ZX is a great store with great folks working there... No, I have not been paid either... But I am open to the idea :)

Heh. No kidding. If LGS should have a system if you send people there you get points toward store credit. Or commission. I could almost quit my day job :D

Top Bottom