• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    This article needs to be updated. The writer obviously hasn't been to Kokomo this week:

That was incredibly fun to read, btw. :D

There was no confirmation that it was, in fact, a flying zombie attack. The lack of a Class 2 escalation seems to indicate that either it was immediately contained (in Kokomo?! Yeah, right!) or that it was an attack by aliens attempting to test our defenses by dropping meteorites on us.

Personally, I'm leaning towards the aliens-with-bad-aim theory. I will also entertain the idea that the Mole Men finally had a catastrophic cave-in. That theory would also be consistent with the earthquake as well, as it would mean a subterranean attack on two or more separate fronts. Either that or Illinois is finally starting to collapse under the weight of its own hubris.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Just got done reading The Zombie Survival Guide so I am prepared for the coming onslaught of brain eating fiends!

God I just hope they're slow zombies!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If you think fast zombies suck, rent the recently released to DVD remake of "Day of the Dead." They're the fastest, smartest, orneriest zombies ever. And some of them even crawl across suspension ceilings and drop down on you ... not on top ... hanging underneath! Now THAT sucks.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    71% here I was a little selfish, but hey, if they turn into a zombie they aint my family no more! I think living in/near the city and not having much food really hurt me. BTW, if I die today I'm worth $3645 (don't tell the wife!) and I rated a 72%(C) on the Moon Survival! WOOHOO!

Top Bottom