• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joshnbb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    Indianapolis
    well i was just in st paul indiana where they have cliff diving but they had a zip line that went across the lake and you just drop into the water when you cant hold on anymore but its not like a long zip line probably 50-60 yards

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    I think there is one down by Marengo Caves. It's been years since I visited there, but I seem to remember one across the street from the cave entrance.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    We are talking about putting a location together, already have about 400' change in elevation but want to get some surrounding properties bought up first.

Just talk for now

Digital_photog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    Syracuse, IN
    :postpics:

DSC_9505.jpg

DSC_9506.jpg

DSC_9507.jpg

DSC_9509.jpg

DSC_9510.jpg

DSC_9513.jpg

DSC_9515.jpg

I know the owner of that zip line. :D:D 185 feet long over the pond to the island. Owner is an INGO member.;)

In fact he might host an INGO party if everyone is real nice to him. :evilangel:

There are more pictures on my facebook, my daughter facebook, and a few other places.

Those pictures were taken July 4, 2009.

Digital_photog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    Syracuse, IN
    since the landscaping is finished we now have grass around the pond and trees planted to the south where you can see the open fields.

OH NO, I think I gave away who owns that zip line.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I think there is one down by Marengo Caves. It's been years since I visited there, but I seem to remember one across the street from the cave entrance.

Nope! It has been removed. I can't remember the reason for it. Maybe Scutter will remember. We were just down there over Memorial Day weekend. Matter of fact, it was the 6th year anniversary of the exact date we were down there the last time when Marengo was hit by those horrendous tornadoes that wiped out the majority of the homes in the city.

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    Nope! It has been removed. I can't remember the reason for it. Maybe Scutter will remember. We were just down there over Memorial Day weekend. Matter of fact, it was the 6th year anniversary of the exact date we were down there the last time when Marengo was hit by those horrendous tornadoes that wiped out the majority of the homes in the city.

Well, that's too bad. I tried to get my daughter to go on it when she was little and she chickened out. But then, she had so much fun in the caves and that sluice she didn't really seem to care about missing out on it.

I don't remember anything about tornadoes. I'm sorry to hear that. Those darn things are very destructive. I've seen some of the damage they leave in their wake.

bjosephback

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Indy
    There was a zip line at the watering hole in St. Paul, Indiana (white rock maybe)? It has been about 8 or 9 years since I've been, but it was a pretty nice zip line at the time, not real long but pretty high. The only bad thing is everytime I went to White Rock, there was someone leaving in an ambulance.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    As of today, 8/27 -- This is only available to purchase until Sunday evening I believe.

Here's a coupon you can use: $35 for a Guided Zipline Tour at Dagaz Acres Leadership Center and Zipline Adventure Course

| Groupon Indianapolis

Pnoonan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    There is an awesome zip line course in rising sun Indiana. Dagaz Acres Zipline Adventures. Takes a couple of hours to go through! Www.dagazacres.com

Check it out! Great videos & pictures.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.

Insurance. The owner of Marengo is a friend and when I was asking him about it he said that his insurance carrier told him to drop it.

Squirrel Dog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Those are great pictures! We have a place our family has talked about doing that across the lake but kinda forgot about it. I bet the kids would wear that out. :yesway:

Top Bottom