• ...and so much more!
  • ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    The music really isn't my speed but that's a cool video

I thought so also. His website http://sandanimation.com has some other very cool videos if you go to the Gallery section.

It reminded me of Alexander Petrov's animation done by using his fingers to paint with oils on retroilluminated glass and photographig the results. He did an awesome version of The Old Man and the Sea and has a couple of Oscar nominations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1EbNvHDxbA

Edited--The first link was to a Japanese version!-- This is an english version, but not the highest quality--I can't find the old link I had to a good version!!!

/threadjack :)

Last edited:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    If Metallica came on my radio, I'd be speeding as much as possible to get away from it.

My speeding music would have to be when I'm driving with the windows down and the radio on full blast, blaring Justin Bieber. I just want everyone to enjoy his greatness.

geronimojoe, the only thing that is weird is the picante sauce but only because I don't have any in reach while I'm driving. I usually use either 600 weight gear oil or my own blood.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    geronimojoe, the only thing that is weird is the picante sauce but only because I don't have any in reach while I'm driving. I usually use either 600 weight gear oil or my own blood.
    See I prefer other peoples blood to my own.

Armed Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Indianapolis
    If Metallica came on my radio, I'd be speeding as much as possible to get away from it.

My speeding music would have to be when I'm driving with the windows down and the radio on full blast, blaring Justin Bieber. I just want everyone to enjoy his greatness.

In the immortal words of the Great Ozzy "What's a Bieber?"

Top Bottom